KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Nature's Answer Sabucus with Echinacea etc.

Reviewer2930295님께서 Apr 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff really works. Had the flu and took it felt better in a few days and was not as sick. Dr. would not give antibiotics so this was all I could try. I will continue to reorder this fine product! My local health food stores do not stock this. It is difficult to find, so please keep it in stock!

Great!

Reviewer2697166님께서 Nov 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is another great product from Nature's Answer. The black elder berry is the one that has been shown in studies to actually kill viruses - unlike antibiotics that do NOT kill viruses. I like the fact that astragalus has been added. It is an adaptogen - meaning that it will raise levels or lower levels of body functions, according to what is needed. I would take this b4 subjecting myself to a vaccine filled with potentially harmful substances.

Great Product

Reviewer3242473님께서 Feb 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product. The black elderberry is a great product by itself, but add some echinaea & astragalus and it turns into a super germ fighter. If I feel like I'm coming down with a cold, this is what I rely on to ward it off.

Works Great!

Reviewer2829048님께서 Apr 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My mother prefers this formula.

super

Reviewer2279401님께서 Nov 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it

Great!

Reviewer1664422님께서 Aug 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great, just amazing! I will buy this stuff again.

downdog

Reviewer1043978님께서 Feb 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product to help ward off colds. taken at first sign of infection seems to help.

The best!

Reviewer2213363님께서 Sep 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has helped me and my family stay healthy all year around. I take it at the first sign of a cold and I am always able to fight it off. Fantastic product! I always keep a bottle at work and at home.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for colds and congestion

Reviewer3237124님께서 Oct 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taken daily works with colds and congestions.

good product

Reviewer3159135님께서 Mar 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

good product