KO

iHerb 상품평

₩18,827

₩28,971

할인금액: ₩10,144 (35% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Marian Glover

Reviewer1636850님께서 Jun 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have found Cat's Claw to be very efficient at curing viruses such as the 'flu'. It is a good immune booster.

Fantastic product

4994380759774044368님께서 Feb 25, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this as I have a very low white cell count post chemo. It is fantastic and I have noticed a great improvement in my health.

like it

Reviewer2629340님께서 Mar 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product will buy again

Overall pleased

Reviewer2078053님께서 Jan 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel more healthy taking this. This is traditionally used as a cure all herb.

A+++

5538421350377802221님께서 Dec 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it, it realy works.

Good Product

5759803958931590422님께서 Apr 13, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works well. Good company.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

One of the most important healing herbs on Earth

4784738604330944839님께서 May 05, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used capsule form Cat's Claw to heal diverticulitis years ago, and have joyously watched others use Cat's Claw to help heal GI tract issues. My elderly friend, however, cannot swallow pills. The alcohol based tinctures that one can readily get in most health-food markets is horrible. it even gave her mouth sores; it was so caustic. But, VOILA! this Alcohol-free tincture came to the rescue. My friend's daily nausea was immediately addressed. We are working to heal her gut as best we can, but daily nausea had to be addressed. The Cat's Claw had done that. I knew it would! We just needed one she could imbibe. Thank you for your product!

Great Product and brilliant service,

Reviewer2083319님께서 Jan 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for quite some time and I receive amazing benefits. I find it to be the best anti-inflammatory I have ever used. I also turn to Cat's Claw from Nature's Answer if I feel an illness coming on. It has be over 5 years since I have seen a doctor for an illness. I also find Iherb the easiest and most efficient company to deal with. Very quick delivery.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not as effective as powder?

4849283444526872361님께서 Jan 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've taken Cat's Claw last winter in powdery form and it really helped with not getting the flu. I bought this product over the summer just to see it would work better because it's organic and more pure. The taste of the drops is awful, but other than that, I just didn't feel that it did anything for me, I kept feeling I had to take more of it in order for it to have some effect. Now I'm back on the powdery Cat's Claw supplements which really do work for me. So even though I can't say that this is a bad product, I will not buy this again.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품