KO

₩5,742

₩8,840

할인금액: ₩3,098 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

happy baby!

Reviewer2058569님께서 Oct 29, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have five children, going on six. Number two had terrible colic for what seemed like the first four years. My husband and I would have gone insane without bubble-b-gone! I gave the following four babies the same treatment whenever they had tummy trouble, or whenever I had eaten something I knew would disagree with their systems. This is my favorite baby pacifier along with colic tablets by Hylands.

Truely natures answer!

Reviewer1652744님께서 May 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My daughter (1yr) had a hard time gaining weight do to lack of appetite. The doctors ran tons of lab test and didn't find a thing. Since using this, her appetite has increased significantly. She takes the drops voluntarily(they have a raisin flavor). I tried this because a naturalists told me she had gas and felt "full" which is why she would not eat!! I love this product and would highly recommend it for childrens digestive health...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nature's Answer, Bubble-B-Gone, For Kids, Alcohol-Free, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

FEED-ME-MORE님께서 Jul 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have bought it to my Yorkie just for her wellbeing. She is 9 years and I must care for her even more than used before, though I care for her always. I know that healthy stomach, intestines is almost healthy whole organism, because a lot of problems are coming from these body parts.

Excellent Product~

Reviewer2613050님께서 May 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have used this product for our infants for the past 12 years!! Can't find it locally anymore so have to order it online--glad you carry it! We have 7 kids and really like this for gas as infants...

A big no-no for me

Luddil님께서 Oct 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This gave us the worst night since our baby was born. It did not help with her gas and just made her so much more upset. Tossed it away.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

seems to be working for us!

4640430072907361054님께서 Sep 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I gave it to 2 months old , loved the taste and felt relaxed afterwards.

Great Product!

Reviewer3028362님께서 Oct 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My friend recommended thiss product with my first child and it worked so great I'm getting it for my second child. It really helps with the belly ache. A must have for people with newborns and infants.

Very helps to my baby

5298013281608139719님께서 Jan 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very helps to my baby

Seems to help some

Reviewer1495755님께서 Jun 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I add this to my baby's formula bottle and it does seem to help, but I still find I'm using Mylicon gas drops and gripe water too.

Marginal

Reviewer2984997님께서 Jul 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seemed my son got more excited after taking this. May be a sensitivity to one of the ingredients. Will not purchase again.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품