KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Sleep like a baby!

5471008999060381735님께서 Apr 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This and the Natural Calm magnesium are excellent products. I initially started taking it for muscle pain and relief, but the most noticeable effect is to my sleep. I'm normally a light sleeper and wake up multiple times a night. With this product, I have the most satisfying sleep I've had my whole life, sleeping through the whole night without waking up. I bought this in bulk and saved heaps. I also live in Australia and the products arrived within a few days.

Love it!

Reviewer3322546님께서 Apr 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this stuff. Been taking it for a few years and really notice a difference when I stop taking it. It improves my sleep (with the exception that I usually have to get up and go to the bathroom in the middle of the night if I take it before bed) and improves my mood. I use to get leg cramps but not anymore. I even use it as an after sports drink to help with recovery. I don't think the taste is something the average person would describe as yummy, but I don't mind it and even my kids like to have a sip - more likely because they always want what I have, but if it was truly awful I'm sure they wouldn't keep asking me for sone. Great stuff.

My Zeeees

Reviewer1816929님께서 Jan 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had sleeping problems for a long time and this product has changed the situation completely. I now have no issue sleeping and I feel very calm and in control

mag powder

5108972479915835109님께서 Jul 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My favourite product from iherb and have been recommending to many others too...

Calcium Magnesium combo is great

Reviewer1620876님께서 Nov 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent product to get calcium and magnesium plus it helps with sleep, joint pain and constipation. I take it every night.

Love This Product

Reviewer1254514님께서 Nov 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife and I have taken this for a few years now. We love this product for all the reasons listed on iHerb's web site.

Very satisfied

5031553734151635553님께서 Nov 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very helpful Too bad it's not kosher for Jews

Prefer the OG version

Reviewer1115165님께서 Oct 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer the original version w/o the added calcium. most of us get enough calcium from our diets. A great product, but the calcium free was better for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for sleep, headaches, constipation and anxiety.

MrJellybean님께서 Jun 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the standard natural vitality which delivers high quality magnesium to your body. A lot of people are magnesium deficient and don't even know it. This is one way to fill that deficiency and works better than the standard for those that also are low in calcium.

Great Product!

Reviewer2735356님께서 Jan 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the way I feel when I take this CALM.....over all good feeling~