KO

₩31,255

₩52,018

할인금액: ₩20,763 (40% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

The final piece to the Fibromyalgia puzzle

Reviewer1666268님께서 May 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been learning the cause/s and possible cure for fibromyalgia. I went from a total cripple who couldn't walk without feeling hot broken glass in her feet & who had to sleep on her back with four pillows propping various limbs to a lady who rides her bike 12-20 miles per week and is about to start dance lessons. The first and foremost relief was found on the www.msgmyth.com site. I learned to eat an extremely "clean" diet. It only took a month to get all the sources of my agony discovered and eliminated. I still had some trouble with insomnia and muscle cramps, etc. Then I discovered that magnesium blocks the glutamate receptors in our brains. I started taking this powder every morning and every night and I am feeling like a 23-year-old! Now, if my food has a small amount of natural glutamic acid or even a little free glutamic acid in it I don't have a huge bout of pain and agony. I just drink my magic fizzy! I love this stuff.

Natural vitality Natural Calm

Reviewer2407844님께서 Dec 11, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

My review is for Natural Calm which I have been taking for a couple of years. It is awesome, I had problems with skipped heartbeats and since I am on this product they have completely disappeared. I am hoping that the natural calm with the calcium will be as helpful with the osteopina I have. I am expecting it to be as great a product.

Natural Calm

Reviewer1575478님께서 Mar 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff has really helped relax my muscles in my back and stop some awful headaches. I have been sleeping better. Prompt delivery and great price.

Great product

Reviewer2000525님께서 Jul 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Give it to my son to help relieve his tics...can tell when I don't give it to him for a few nights. Husband takes it just to feel better. We mix it with some v-8 fusion to give it a better taste

Fabulous for PMS

Reviewer1863318님께서 Aug 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recently learned how Magnesium is required for stress, and after tracking it, how little I was getting; once I started taking a tablespoon daily, my PMS was greatly relieved. I thank you, and so do my roommates!

Natural Calm

Reviewer1616642님께서 May 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the product because you get enough vit.c and vit.d3. It also helps to sleep through the night . It rates a 5!!!!!!!!!!

Product satisfaction

Reviewer2549475님께서 Dec 18, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this product upon avice of my M.D. to alleviate nocturnal leg cramps. It has worked quite well. I take two teaspoons in a small glass of orange juice; stirred vigorously.

Calm

Reviewer2148609님께서 Feb 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have heart palpitations and this product helps stabalize them. It also helps me sleep better, and seems to keep my digestive system working better. Great product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Recommended by Sherry Rogers, M.D.

Krisinsight님께서 Mar 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

A very easy to take form of magnesium plus calcium . I do sleep like a rock after a cup of this before bed, so it has to be good for you.

Best magnesium

Reviewer2806115님께서 Feb 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Most absorbable magnesium. both my wife and I take some at night to help us sleep. Since magnesium should be taken with Calcium, this is a perfet combination. It appears to be easily absorbed and does not cause any digestive change.

상품 1-10 중 전체 119 상품