KO

iHerb 상품평

₩9,016

₩13,985

할인금액: ₩4,969 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

All Adrenal

Reviewer2985503님께서 Aug 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really helps keep me from exaustion. Helps to rebuild tissue and replenish glands.

Natural Sources, All Adrenal

Reviewer1954694님께서 Mar 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good for low adrenal function, ( fatigue, feeling blah) Highly recommend for those with low adrenal.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Redseishi님께서 Jan 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been suffering from stress and exhaustion because of work related issues. This product gives me the extra energy and oomph that I needed and will continue to use it in times of need.

great price,great product

Reviewer2826163님께서 Dec 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product took away my hot flashes as I enter perimenopause. I take 2 in the morn., and one in the eve.

natural sources all adrenal

Reviewer3044941님께서 Mar 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have found these capsules great and take one in the afternoon when I am feeling fatigue they really help me get through the day.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Wow! This gives me extra energy!

5004409785956527835님께서 Jun 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been suffering from fatigue for almost 2 years now. I usually feel so sleepy in the morning and I couldn't concentrate on what I was doing. I took one capsule today and it makes me keep going on and on. I don't feel drowsy at all right now. Wow!

Natural Sources, All Adrenal, 60 Capsules

FEED-ME-MORE님께서 Aug 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect product, really beneficial for everyone. These glands produce hormones that you can't live without, including male/female hormones and cortisol, which helps respond to stress and has many other functions. Adrenal disorders can cause your adrenal glands to make too much or not enough hormones. Some people are born unable to make enough cortisol (so taking such supplements is crucial thing).

Five stars

5562341166033872591님께서 Oct 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Prior to finding this I was suffering from exhaustion throughout the afternoon on a daily basis, I can now get through the day. I only take one each morning.

Natural Adrenal

Reviewer1318536님께서 Mar 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My daughter and I both swear by it.

Cant live without it

Reviewer1900566님께서 May 14, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

As a burnt out Hashimoto this is what made me recover from the third burnout due to stress and underlaying Hashimoto which causes adrenal fatigue. Typically i take 2 every morning. Awesom product and working better than anything else that i tried (tried many)

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품