KO

iHerb 상품평

₩6,467

₩9,231

할인금액: ₩2,763 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great Product!

Reviewer2587386님께서 Feb 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had been taking another brand of Vitamin D, but after changing to Natural Factors, my levels improved into the normal range for the first time in several years.

natural factors vit d3 2000iu 90 tab

Reviewer3326997님께서 Jul 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husbands doctor told him to take these tab 2x a day, this was the best price, and I think they are helping my husband who does not get out in the sun at all.

Great product...Great service

Reviewer1913908님께서 Oct 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thanks, iHerb.com. The Vitamin D3 2000 iu, 90 tablet, Natural Factors product arrived quickly. It's just the right amount and size to take daily. I'll be back for more.

the best

pauloluis님께서 Mar 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best supplement i have taken in ages! It's a miracle. I am vitamin D deficient and I am doing much much better with this!!!

D3

Reviewer1257444님께서 May 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

For some reason I do not tolerate the D3 in oil.. This is slowly bringing up my D3 level.

Great!

healthyu님께서 Jun 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

There are so many health benefits for taking D3 that you can check in vitamin books and do research. But since my ND doctor recommends this brand as one of the better brands using the higher quality ingredients and standards, I usually stick with this brand.

Very satisfied

Reviewer3308134님께서 Mar 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very satisfied with this product and the speedy and accurate service of iHerb.com. Thank you, GL

Mishunia from California

Reviewer3062789님께서 Jun 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product, helps absorb calcium.

excellent

Reviewer1182693님께서 Nov 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

very reliable brand

D3 to the rescue

Reviewer3058529님께서 Jan 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

More and more evidence suggests that we simply do not get enough D3 in our diets or through exposure to sunlight. Being winter time, I have stocked up on this great product and so far have not been plagued by illness. You can't beat the quality or the price of this gem.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품