KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

helps

Reviewer1569925님께서 Jan 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product makes me feel stronger and more alert. I can walk longer distances without getting very tired. I do not know whether it is related, but I don't seem to have convulsions in my arms and legs recently.

Good product

healthyu님께서 Oct 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Although I like this brand, I am switching because this only provides 60 MG per cap, and the min suggested by my Naturalpath is much more than that.

The oldest tree, Mr. Ginkgo

Reviewer1234510님께서 Oct 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been a believer in the one of the oldest trees on earth for about the last 10 years and still haven't forgotten my phone number. Not going with out taking them and have eaten the nuts straight from the trees during my travels. There is a lot more to them than just for the brain that is not said.

memory improvement noticeable

Reviewer1116995님께서 Jul 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

appears to have a good effect, how good - needs longer trial perieod

Works

Reviewer2679904님께서 Apr 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It doesn't take much. I empty approximately half of the capsule content into my morning smoothie and definitely feel a difference in my clarity of thought when I take it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Ginkgo is great

Reviewer1852029님께서 Jan 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This herb has been used for thousands of years in the orient to keep the brain healthy. It is beautiful tree; the city of Seoul Korea has them all over the place. In the fall, the leaves turn a golden yellow and you can see people with long poles knocking down the nuts. I take ginseng too, another favorite in Korea.

Great Value!

Reviewer3111663님께서 Jul 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really improves concentration and circulation! Enzymatic Therapy's Ultra Ginkgo is significantly stronger, but costs considerably more.

Ginkgo Phytosome

Reviewer1370457님께서 Jun 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I appreciate the idea of trying to increase the bioavailability of ginkgo. Yet, this process apparently reduces the amount of actual ginkgo in the supplement -- which would be all right if that made it more potent. However, I recently discovered that ginkgo extract actually has an amazingly high absorption rate as it is (something like 80%-90%), so sticking with a plain (and less expensive) standardized extract is more than sufficient.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

ginko shminko

Reviewer1247902님께서 Jun 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gave me heart burn. NOW, 100% ginko works way better too.

Natural Factors, Ginkgo Biloba Phytosome

Reviewer1901840님께서 May 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product