KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩12,719
₩18,161
할인금액: ₩5,442 (30% 할인)
116 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.5 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

상품 6-10 중 전체 51 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Good product

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

HorseMan님께서 May 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will take this with vitamin c when first sign of cold. Feeling well next day. Also easy to swallow. Recommend.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

A kind of theft

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

nikolaylitvinov님께서 Dec 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

English text below. Я только получил препарат и не сомневаюсь, что он работает, но при этом случилась некоторая неприятность. Моя супруга, увидев, что банка заполнена лишь на треть, дважды пересчитала капсулы. Их оказалось 59, а не заявленные 60. Это небольшая недостача для одного покупателя, но в масштабах продаж это крупное воровство со стороны Natural Factors. I've just received the pills and have no doubt that they works, but a little trouble occurred. My wife saw that the jar is filled only by one third and she counted the pills, which appeared 59, not 60. It's a small loss for a buyer, but it looks like a major theft from Natural Factors in the scale of sales.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Natural Factors, Echinamide, Clinical Strength, 60 Softgels

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

FEED-ME-MORE님께서 Apr 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would never buy it with the whole price, without sale, I think it is too big. I also think that additional ingredients are not the best, too much of them. But I'm glad my parents tried it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Excellent!

SugarDumplin님께서 Apr 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

A staple in our house!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Excellent product

Reviewer1595172님께서 Aug 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I swear by echinacea. If I'm around people who are sick, or if I feel like I'm getting sick, I just take one of these tiny pills and it ALWAYS keeps me from getting sick. But you've got to take it right away before any symptoms set in.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 6-10 중 전체 51 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »