KO

₩11,680

₩16,677

할인금액: ₩4,998 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

SugarDumplin님께서 Apr 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

A staple in our house!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Low price for not getting a cold.

Allica님께서 Jun 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have an bad immunesystem and theese productucts are fairly expensive in Sweden. So this is great! No colds or flu this winter :)

cold

5144471266336829873님께서 Aug 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

it really helps to get over cold

Excellent

5023874925178002028님께서 Dec 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of the best product in such category I have been used.

very good

bugajuk님께서 Jan 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good for cold and flu, actually i am reordering this. Also it good for using daily for not getting sick, to boost immune system. I cut the softgel, put echinea to honey and give it to my son.

great

5714537420353492716님께서 Aug 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

i gave these to my husband recently for man flu and i was amazed at how quickly he recovered. he also didnt seem to be too weary. i then started to feel manflu coming on myself so i doused these down continuously for the week and i had only very mild discomfort im pleased to say.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4642915855377104395님께서 Apr 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice it actually works!

Echinacea superconcentrada

Carquisas님께서 Jun 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Es una de las mejores echinaceas que he probado, esta la reservo como terapia de shock o los meses más duros del invierno

Can't do without it!

5357365194443836500님께서 Sep 11, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

For many years I have taken Echinacea, and about a year ago decided to discontinue taking it after recovering from breast cancer. I was taking so many other supplements, and had not had a cold or flu for years. Since stopping it, I've had a cold and recurring viruses. Needless to say, it pays to take this as a preventative, and not wait until I actually get sick. My immune system is not as good as it used to be either and I know these help through trial and error.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

best echinacia product if it works though.

Reviewer1988592님께서 Mar 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

i have tried different echinacia products before and never worked but because i saw others saying this product is great and was on sample trial i decided to give it a try as well and have to concur it works great i had a itchy throat today this sort of stopped it as soon as i took it. if this works for you or is good for certain flus its a great product i notice it helps a little for me not as much the alternative which i found is a better product is colostrum capsules or spray first milking from a labouring cow boosts your immune system and keeps it up as well another product worth considering to take.

상품 11-20 중 전체 55 상품