KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩12,544

₩17,912

할인금액: ₩5,368 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
(2)
1 별점
(0)
평가 | 영어
정렬

A kind of theft

nikolaylitvinov님께서 Dec 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

English text below. Я только получил препарат и не сомневаюсь, что он работает, но при этом случилась некоторая неприятность. Моя супруга, увидев, что банка заполнена лишь на треть, дважды пересчитала капсулы. Их оказалось 59, а не заявленные 60. Это небольшая недостача для одного покупателя, но в масштабах продаж это крупное воровство со стороны Natural Factors. I've just received the pills and have no doubt that they works, but a little trouble occurred. My wife saw that the jar is filled only by one third and she counted the pills, which appeared 59, not 60. It's a small loss for a buyer, but it looks like a major theft from Natural Factors in the scale of sales.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good stuff

lotuspocus님께서 Apr 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works when taken at the first signs of a cold. I usually take it in combination with TCM formulas for colds.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good remedy

Reviewer1315766님께서 Feb 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take with Now Foods Echinacea Ang. extract (125mg)/Ech. Purp powder (300mg)for a good formula.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Echinamide Clinical Strength, 60 Softgels (NFS-04523)

Reviewer1679816님께서 Jan 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product and I'm really noticing a difference in my immune system. Physiospect testing indicates a 40% increase in my health.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very good formulated and fantastic price

Reviewer3186500님께서 Feb 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Is very useful to increase your inmune sistem before take a flu.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good product

5178034329878009525님께서 Feb 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

good product

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I take this when I'm going to catch a cold

5121739421436097500님께서 Apr 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It can relieve my sore throat and my body aches before I had a cold. The soft gels are quite tiny and smell weird but it's fine.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

It works

Mustard님께서 Aug 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

But the dose is really low per softgel.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품