KO

₩12,417

₩17,730

할인금액: ₩5,313 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

These WORK!!

Reviewer1891813님께서 Jan 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My family takes these first sign of coming down with something. I can not stress enough how these work! My husband came down with the flu (he didn't take his Echinamide/echinacea) and was sick for a week. I started taking them (1 softgel morning & night) as soon as he showed sypmtoms and all I got was a slightly runny nose. I would always end up catching it from him and end up in bed for over a week but not this time. My 2 sons use to catch it too but they started taking it when I did and it worked!! iHerb had just what I was looking for too. Love their prices and super fast delivery!!

Great stuff!

nikolina님께서 Apr 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was drinking this for 2 months one capsule a day and during that period (Janury/February) I didn't even catch a cold, although I have had contact with a person with the flu and a person with the influenza (otherwise I'm a magnet for viruses), so obviously it works! I RECOMMEND and I WILL PURCHASE AGAIN! :) If you find my review in any way helpfull, please hit YES below my comment (where it says "Was this review helpful to you?"). Thank you!

My favourite echinacea

Reviewer3306976님께서 Jan 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've taken different brands of echinacea for many years. For me, it seems to work sometimes and of course, other times it doesn't. But I have faith in this blend and it's now the only kind that I buy regularly. I've occasionally opened the capsules and the stuff inside tastes strong and numbs the tongue as echinacea is supposed to. I recommend this stuff to friends.

Echinacea In Softgels

Reviewer2144919님께서 Mar 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is powerful product, my daughter is recovering very fast from a very bad flu. Also taking oil of orenago, olive leaf and elder berry, thank you.

Echinaminde Clinical Strength soft gels

Reviewer2806308님께서 Mar 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

During cold and flue season I include echinacea in my daily regimin. This particular brand and strength prevented a recent cold from reaching unmanageable proportions and lessened symptoms, so that my life could go on. As a school teacher that is of the utmost importance!

A kind of theft

nikolaylitvinov님께서 Dec 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

English text below. Я только получил препарат и не сомневаюсь, что он работает, но при этом случилась некоторая неприятность. Моя супруга, увидев, что банка заполнена лишь на треть, дважды пересчитала капсулы. Их оказалось 59, а не заявленные 60. Это небольшая недостача для одного покупателя, но в масштабах продаж это крупное воровство со стороны Natural Factors. I've just received the pills and have no doubt that they works, but a little trouble occurred. My wife saw that the jar is filled only by one third and she counted the pills, which appeared 59, not 60. It's a small loss for a buyer, but it looks like a major theft from Natural Factors in the scale of sales.

Excellent product

Reviewer1595172님께서 Aug 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I swear by echinacea. If I'm around people who are sick, or if I feel like I'm getting sick, I just take one of these tiny pills and it ALWAYS keeps me from getting sick. But you've got to take it right away before any symptoms set in.

Good product

HorseMan님께서 May 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will take this with vitamin c when first sign of cold. Feeling well next day. Also easy to swallow. Recommend.

Haven't tried

Reviewer2775246님께서 Dec 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

According to scientific evidence, Echinacea is possibly effective in treating cold, but NOT preventing cold. I haven't got a cold since the product arrived. So, I haven't try and will report later.

Natural Factors, Echinamide, Clinical Strength, 60 Softgels

FEED-ME-MORE님께서 Apr 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would never buy it with the whole price, without sale, I think it is too big. I also think that additional ingredients are not the best, too much of them. But I'm glad my parents tried it.

상품 1-10 중 전체 55 상품