KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

4642915855377104395님께서 Apr 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice it actually works!

¿Equinácea o vacuna?

martaekos님께서 Mar 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

He usado la equinácea durante años para prevenir resfriados. Resultado? Unos años me resfrío y otros... ¡También! xD Después de leer diversos estudios que demuestran que no sirve para nada usarla, he dejado de comprarla y eso que me ahorro. ¡Vacunáos! ^_^

Excellent

5023874925178002028님께서 Dec 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of the best product in such category I have been used.

A kind of theft

nikolaylitvinov님께서 Dec 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

English text below. Я только получил препарат и не сомневаюсь, что он работает, но при этом случилась некоторая неприятность. Моя супруга, увидев, что банка заполнена лишь на треть, дважды пересчитала капсулы. Их оказалось 59, а не заявленные 60. Это небольшая недостача для одного покупателя, но в масштабах продаж это крупное воровство со стороны Natural Factors. I've just received the pills and have no doubt that they works, but a little trouble occurred. My wife saw that the jar is filled only by one third and she counted the pills, which appeared 59, not 60. It's a small loss for a buyer, but it looks like a major theft from Natural Factors in the scale of sales.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

great

5714537420353492716님께서 Aug 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

i gave these to my husband recently for man flu and i was amazed at how quickly he recovered. he also didnt seem to be too weary. i then started to feel manflu coming on myself so i doused these down continuously for the week and i had only very mild discomfort im pleased to say.

very good

bugajuk님께서 Jan 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good for cold and flu, actually i am reordering this. Also it good for using daily for not getting sick, to boost immune system. I cut the softgel, put echinea to honey and give it to my son.

Great value, but...

Reviewer2776030님께서 Dec 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

There is nmothing wrong with this product - it's just that echinacea raises dopamine I discovered (as do so many hernbs), and I don't need that

Excellent product

Reviewer1595172님께서 Aug 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I swear by echinacea. If I'm around people who are sick, or if I feel like I'm getting sick, I just take one of these tiny pills and it ALWAYS keeps me from getting sick. But you've got to take it right away before any symptoms set in.

It works

Mustard님께서 Aug 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

But the dose is really low per softgel.

cold

5144471266336829873님께서 Aug 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

it really helps to get over cold

상품 1-10 중 전체 53 상품