KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

For mom but don't think they worked. ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

gettingwell님께서 Jul 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My mom used these and it's hard to tell if they worked or not. She said that the b12 may have gone in her system but the tablet would still be there, only in a clump. She didn't feel like she had more energy.

Did nothing for me.

Reviewer3082428님께서 Dec 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased Natural Factors, B12 Methylcobalamin 1000 mcg because of the good reviews. But this form of B12 didn't help me at all. I couldn't understand why I was so lethargic. I took the other form of B12 capsules and I felt better than I did on the Natural Factors chewables. Since then I have purchased Pure Advantage B-12 500 mcg spray, and I felt a burst of energy on the very first day. I took 2 sprayfuls. I'm going to be sticking to this liquid form of B-12.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

It has Dairy in it

Reviewer1385493님께서 Sep 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very disappointed....I am lactose intolerant

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Five weeks and still waiting for my order

Reviewer1731811님께서 Aug 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Whilst I was solidly recommended to purchase products from this company I am still waiting for my order to arrive, five weeks later. Perhaps I can give a more positive comment when I can finally try it!!

B12 Methylcobalamin, 1000 mcg, 90 Sublingual Tablets

Reviewer1066332님께서 Mar 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using these since Fall 2008 and can tell a difference in my energy level. I like the nice taste and how they quickly dissolve. I recommended them to my mother who uses them now as well. Great Product, thank you.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

B12

Reviewer1046049님께서 Nov 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

No increase in energy at all. Go get a B12 injection.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품