KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,039

₩17,191

할인금액: ₩5,151 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Natural way to get more energy!

Reviewer1027069님께서 Nov 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for my husband who was complaining of having no energy. This has made him feel more energetic and to think clearer.

Ms Dar C

Reviewer1445923님께서 Feb 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am taking as a preventive for age relative decline. I also have Hypothyroidism, known to interfer with B-12 absorbtion. My B-12 levels are normal, and the Methylcobalamin form is superior to the Cobalamin. Sublingual of course. Will continue with this one!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Deffinitely good for you!

Reviewer1598869님께서 Apr 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I notice cognitive improvement immediately

B12

Reviewer1802387님께서 Sep 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Definitely not the best tasting thing on earth but it dissolves pretty quickly so it isn't too bad. I wish it would have come in some kind of flavor. It feels like if you are putting a piece of chalk in your mouth but with that said, I would probaby order again.

Works well

Reviewer1321694님께서 Apr 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This really does make a difference, wish I had found it sooner. I made a mistake and bought the other type of B12 also sublingual tablets, and didn't do well with it.

working fine

Reviewer1095117님께서 May 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the way it desolves under the tonge. It gets into my system very easily and the price was very reasonable. So far, I am satisfied.

Sublingual B12

Reviewer1856232님께서 Dec 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

a precious commodity for anyone with B12 deficiency.

b12

Reviewer3128217님께서 Mar 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

OK

So far, so good!

Reviewer2834180님께서 Aug 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tested low in B12 so sublingual tablets were recommended by my doctor. I will be retested in 2 months & I will know then if this brand is working or not. Everything I read about Natural Factors was positive & it appears to be a great natural product. The price was good & the service at Iherb can't be beat. I may be back to give it a five star rating, if Iherb will let me post again in 2 mos.

energy

Reviewer3241032님께서 Mar 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do marathons and this helps a lot especially when you have to work and do daily chores and still have energy to keep going.

상품 1-10 중 전체 37 상품