KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH님께서 Mar 15, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I LOVE that this toothpaste has totally NATURAL ingredients but with added fluoride - a natural trace element that our teeth benefit from to stay strong - contrary to the belief of some 'natural' fans who say it does damage. No SLS or other chemicals - so very safe. Taste's excellent - nice strong peppermint taste and don't need a lot to do the job. Teeth get REALLY clean and makes them brighter, whiter looking!! It seems to get rid of any film over them - teeth are literally squeaky clean. Nice BIG tube! Worth every cent. Put my daughter onto this toothpaste and she loves it too. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

Excellent

username161님께서 Nov 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

SLS irritates my gums so I need to use a toothpaste without it, however it is hard to find a natural toothpaste that does include fluoride. This stuff is excellent.

Tastes nice

kiwibird92님께서 Dec 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This toothpaste tastes nice and sweet but I can't see it has whitened my teeth at all. Probably won't order again.

foamy

4995040947796263322님께서 Oct 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was NOT a good replacement for the Natural Dentist orange flavoured toothpaste which was discontinued by the manufacturer. This product made my mouth feel very foamy even after I rinsed.

very good

Reviewer1280935님께서 Jul 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is very mild, feels gentle yet effective without the usual super minty taste as compared to most commercial brands...would buy this again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I now have uber white teeth :)

5034823591675160605님께서 Jan 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love love love this product! I've been using this product for about a month now and my teeth are as white as I want them to be! I did my research to find a non-harmful whitening toothpaste and this one fits my standards! The only thing I think should be worked on, is the minty freshness. It just goes away too fast. :( Other than that I'm very happy with this toothpaste and I've already bought my second tube! :) Hope this was helpful!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Best I have ever used.

Reviewer2388107님께서 Sep 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only silica based toothpaste I can find and does not seem to compromise like other brands. Even Tom's now uses Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. I go to a large health food store and can't find one toothpaste I care for because they all contain at least one ingredient that I don't or can't use. Not so with Natural Dentist.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

happydays님께서 Dec 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

good, will buy again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

didn`t like

Reviewer1915266님께서 Aug 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

after 20 minutes mouths start to smell like you have ate something bad

Nice, vegan toothpaste.

bentebabe님께서 Jul 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes fresh, does the job and is vegan.

상품 1-10 중 전체 24 상품