KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Omg I'm so happy, its working

MGG-ThreeTwoFour님께서 Jul 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm so happy,its working!! This one actually works and I've tried like 5 now. Trying to gain 15-20lbs and its very hard for me( I know, I suk) cuz I burn so many calories at work. So I've been trying for 5 months now and nothing. I start this stuff and 2 weeks later ,there's another 6 lbs on this booty! Woot woot! So here it is: I take 4 scoops in milk, add sugar, chocolate syrup, and I add chocolate flavored ensure. Why do I be so silly?... Because, this stuff tastes like the devils armpit. I'm serious folks. Its like u ate a stick of chalk...covered in b.o. so just cover it up with goodness( I mean your trying to gain anyways so who cares,right) and a lot of extra sugar & you'll be fine. Because its worth it, it does work and work quick ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

No Review

4970670522274514429님께서 May 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did not get a chance to use this product. When I received this product the top was loose and I did not use it.

Taste not good

5151204445186507009님께서 May 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Im not sure if it works cuz I just drink 2 times then put it aside. I dont like the taste.

not as we thought

Soundolove님께서 Jan 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

didn't gain weight

It effectively increase of weight

4922386276435514981님께서 Aug 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It effectively increase of weight

Works for my husband

SHL-FiveSevenTwo님께서 Jun 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband tried it for 2 weeks and works well so far. Better to mix it with milk as stated in the package. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

It's very cool product

5209565483113286289님께서 Apr 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's very cool product

Great product

5065107707919690777님께서 Feb 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product and it does work. If you are trying to gain weight it does work

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Could not make it taste good

5455491113518451007님께서 Jun 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had high hopes for this stuff. The price was great, and it had the calorie count I was looking for. Also, it being just "vanilla," I figured I could add whatever I want to it to flavor as I liked (chocolate, fruit, etc.). The first time I tried it, I basically added it to a fruit smoothie (using the suggested serving size). It had a very strange taste to it. The next time I did it, I added a bunch of chocolate syrup, and it did nothing to mask the strange flavor of the powder. I've even cut the serving size in half, and the smell and taste of it makes me gag. I've read other reviews on Amazon saying that it tastes like pancake batter, and that is a pretty accurate description. Some people have liked the flavor, but I can't stand it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good Product, Works Well!

Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy님께서 May 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works very well as there are a ton of calories in it. The nice thing is, it's easy to cut back when you see the results that you need! Great with bananas, perfect for smoothies! You'll likely find that you need to use a lot so the container isn't all that big. I'd suggest ordering two if you really need this product!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 25 상품