KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Naturade, Weight Gain, Instant Nutrition Drink Mix, Vanilla, 16.93 oz (480 g)

₩16,996
₩22,445
할인금액: ₩5,449 (24% 할인)
31 상품평 기준 5평점 중 3.9 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (5)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 26 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Works for my husband

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

SHL-FiveSevenTwo님께서 Jun 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband tried it for 2 weeks and works well so far. Better to mix it with milk as stated in the package. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Omg I'm so happy, its working

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

MGG-ThreeTwoFour님께서 Jul 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm so happy,its working!! This one actually works and I've tried like 5 now. Trying to gain 15-20lbs and its very hard for me( I know, I suk) cuz I burn so many calories at work. So I've been trying for 5 months now and nothing. I start this stuff and 2 weeks later ,there's another 6 lbs on this booty! Woot woot! So here it is: I take 4 scoops in milk, add sugar, chocolate syrup, and I add chocolate flavored ensure. Why do I be so silly?... Because, this stuff tastes like the devils armpit. I'm serious folks. Its like u ate a stick of chalk...covered in b.o. so just cover it up with goodness( I mean your trying to gain anyways so who cares,right) and a lot of extra sugar & you'll be fine. Because its worth it, it does work and work quick ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Naturade, Weight Gain

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3084308님께서 Nov 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's been a great help to have thi product for my son. It has helped him to put on necessary weight, and to keep it on. He cannot do without it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Weight Gain by Naturade

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2917182님께서 Dec 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product before for my Mom who was severly underweight & was in her 80's. Results were excellent she gained over 15 lbs. I am currently using it for my husband who has lost weight from chemotherapy, to help him maintain his weight & possibly add a few lbs.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Excellent product

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2756324님께서 Nov 02, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This weight gain drink mix tastes delicious and it works.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 26 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »