KO

₩60,841

할인금액: ₩23,732 (39% 할인)

평가 | 영어
정렬

good

5235603969319356759님께서 Oct 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

my eyes became not so tired as before using these capsules, I also received more strong nails and hair with these capsules

Good value

Reviewer2661026님께서 Sep 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Some good ingredients in this.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very good eye support product

4644131376858400054님께서 Aug 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good eye support product like all products of Natrol.

somewhat helpful

Reviewer1301163님께서 Jul 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take lutein and zeaxanthin regularly, but sometimes my eyes just feel weak and irritated, so I take these too on those days. They were on sale at a good price, and have some herbs my other supplements don't have. I'm not really sure if I'd get them when they're not on sale. They do help a little, but not much.

有效改善近视,泪眼花眼,等眼部问题

Reviewer1071493님께서 Jul 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

对于眼部问题,有很好的疗效,近视镭射手术后建议使用,帮助眼睛恢复

Love it!

Reviewer2330806님께서 Dec 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought them then there was a special deal and I am so happy about it! My eyes are not so tired and I grew strong nail as well!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5617861716339536301님께서 Jan 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not bad

volcano님께서 Oct 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good

Very unhappy with iHerb

Reviewer2247608님께서 Oct 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's in October and I ordered this product in April. Just realized this bottle expired in June this year. Only two month time. Called customer service. They said after adding to cart, it says on the item that it is a short dated product. Who would read the description after you place the order? I normally just check the amount on the. Order. Description should be on the product page. And if its short dated, it should have a bigger letter to warn you. Very unhappy with the service. If I knew it was short dated, would never have bought this.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품