KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Weird taste and smell

4616917591797490966님께서 Sep 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has some fishy taste somehow, but it contains no DHA.

great product

Reviewer2207848님께서 Jan 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have been using this product for our daughter for a few years now. After being great taking chewable kind for two or so years, she suddenly refused to take them. She was always good for liquid OTC medicine or prescriptions, so I searched for a while and found Natrol. She's a picky kid, but she takes this faithfully every day. To me, it's worth the extra money to make sure she is getting the nutrients she needs. My mom was big on vitamins for us, and it was making me crazy that she was unwilling to take the chewable. If you have a child that doesn't like the chewables, this is a good one to try.

My Kids Love It!

Reviewer2579356님께서 Jul 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried many liquid & even gummy vitamins and this is the only one that my kids will take. So I am sticking with it!

Kid's Vitamin

Reviewer1671402님께서 Sep 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We purchased the vitamin in August and have been pleased so far.

Perfect Transaction

Reviewer1774467님께서 Jun 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We've been giving this to my 5 yr old for the last couple years. He likes the taste. Received product as advertised and arrived as informed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

CouponMountain님께서 May 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My niece used to refuse the vegetables.

Son likes it

Reviewer2954358님께서 Apr 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My 5 y.o. son likes the taste and takes his vitamin every day w/o problems. IHerb price is unbeatable.

good liquid

Reviewer1382028님께서 Apr 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My toddler loves it.

My Daughter Likes It!

Reviewer1188307님께서 Feb 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I put this in my 3 yr old daughter's oj in the morning and she doesn't seem to notice it! An easy way to get her to take her vitamins!!

Liquid mistake

Reviewer2697248님께서 Feb 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great formula and quality, but I would not recommend it because it has bad taste. My kid refuse to take it the next day and I can't blame him: I tried myself and there was aftertaste half of the day...I would definitely buy it in small soft gels or chew-ables.

상품 1-10 중 전체 30 상품