KO

₩7,741

₩11,806

할인금액: ₩4,065 (34% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Helped Me

Reviewer2396020님께서 Oct 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thyroid, being an endocrine gland, cannot be treated purely as an organ - you benefit more through meditation (vipassana, Transcendental meditation and such) and through breathing exercises (Ujjayi pranayama is most helpful) than through medication. When I decided to try NatraBio Thyroid Support, I did with little expectation. But I was pleasantly surprised that it works - I feel less tired. Make sure to avoid caffeine in any form completely - no exceptions. Also, sleep early and make sure you are well rested.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

NOT Too good to be true!

Reviewer1047985님께서 Nov 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I suspected that I had a Thyroid problem, got my blood tested and was told that I did not have a thyroid problem. Then I found out that there is such a wide range of normal when it comes to Thyroid levels, that there are lots of people who are mistakenly told that they don't have a thyroid problem when they really do! So instead of going back to the doctors....again, I tried this stuff. And what do you know, I was right, I do have a thyroid problem! Almost imediately I started loosing about 2 lbs a week. It has slowed down a bit, but to date I have lost 28 lbs. Since thyroid problems can be hereditary and obesity runs in my family, my mom decided to give it a shot too, but it did nothing for her. It obviously won't do anything for you if you don't have a thyroid problem, but if you do.....wow! Now my only concern is that they never stop selling it.......

Excellent for children!

Reviewer1029503님께서 Apr 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product works very well. I noticed a big difference in my children. Three out of my four children struggle with hypothyroid issues. I am giving this to them 3 times per day. I immediately noticed a warmer body temperature and more energy, less laziness all around, and a better attitude. There have been many positive changes in my children and I feel totally safe giving this to them because it is a homeopathic with no side effects! My children's ages are 11, 4, and 2, that take this product.

Weight Loss for Me!

Reviewer2455284님께서 Apr 09, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

My thyroid is a little sluggish, but regular usage of this product has helped to "speed it up" which has helped to result in weight loss, in my case! If your thyroid is sluggish and you need weight control support, I highly recommend these!

NatraBio Thyroid Support

Reviewer2808076님께서 Oct 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

After I started using this product, I developed a lump in my throat, my skin became even drier and I had pain and stiffness in my bones and joints, also my hair increased in the amount of hair that I was loosing. I stopped taking it and only took my Nutri-Meds, Bovine Thyroid supplement, that iHerb also carries and all of those things mentioned above stopped. I believe it might have been over stimulating my thyroid, so be aware of that. I was trying it because it was cheaper in price, but the other one works better for me. Hope this helps somebody.

Whoa....

Reviewer1901699님께서 Jun 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started to feel better within a few days. I felt like death in the mornings, and some times until 5 or 6 pm felt absolutely exhausted. I dumped my synthetic thyroid 9 months ago but slowly got to this point of just utter fatigue but I refuse to go back on Synthroid. I feel almost normal when I wake up, and after a few weeks, I am surprised by my energy throughout the day. MUCH better. I haven't lost any of the extra weight yet that I put on after dumping Synthroid or originally when I became hypothyroid. I can feel this product working but it takes some time so am hoping for some ease with losing weight soon, too.

unchanged

Reviewer2224098님께서 Aug 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This will be my last month ordering this product. I was hoping for a noticeable improvement in my hypothyroidism. I have been taking for appx. 6 mos. I have noticed no change in energy levels/hair growth during this time.

Helped a lot!

Reviewer1713458님께서 Sep 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took these tablets as a supplement to my Armour and felt great!! My Armour dosage is 1 grain, which is not quite enough, the NatraBio gave me exactly what I needed when I started to feel a slump.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

NatraBio, Thyroid Support, 60 Tablets (NBB-00260)

Reviewer3044941님께서 Jun 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great for the afternoon when feeling tired pop one under the tongue and you feel back on top of things with more energy

great, will order again

5214062844181417809님께서 Jan 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

feet are less cold, digestion is better.

상품 1-10 중 전체 29 상품