KO

₩8,610

₩12,997

할인금액: ₩4,388 (34% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

NatraBio, Adrenal Support, 1 fl oz (30 ml) (NBB-

LoveBug67님께서 Jun 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

What can I say this product does work and very quickly too. My pulse was racing as I was quite stressed out took the drops and within second my pulse calm back down and I felt I could handle any hurdle. Love this one. Will buy again...

NatraBio Adrenal Support user

Reviewer2480523님께서 Aug 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using the adrenal support for a little over month, and it seems to be helping to increase my energy level and enable me to handle stressful situations much better. There should be ongoing improvement with continued use. Many thanks creating a natural product that really works!

Really seems to work...

Reviewer2550937님께서 Apr 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

...notice a mild effect but I definitely feel better while using the Adrenal Support.

awesome product

Reviewer1531088님께서 Oct 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would recommend this product for anyone suffering from allergies, needing an energy boost, or trying to increase metabolism..I will definitely order this product again!!

AOH

5270091065718101503님께서 Apr 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Adrenal is easy on your system and appears to be working

Not sure yet

Reviewer2045131님께서 May 05, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started to use this product recently, so i need still my time to have a opinion.

Hard to tell if working

Reviewer2500693님께서 Feb 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not easy to review product after a few weeks use. It is clear and odorless and has not taste. Hope its working behind the scenes.

Natra Bio Adrenal Support

Reviewer2178130님께서 Oct 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Found very helpful on occassion, thank you.

Easy to take

Reviewer2093039님께서 Oct 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taken along with other supplements, helps balance adrenals.

Effective stress aid

Reviewer1333483님께서 Feb 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife uses this to reduce stress at its onset. It works well when symptoms are mild to medium, but sometimes her stress level is so high, nothing backs it down.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품