KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Kids loved it, I loved it

LantauMama님께서 Feb 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

As someone else said - don't expect kraft macaroni and cheese, because this is not. The pasta and flavor is great - easy to make and very yummy. My kids just had it for lunch and asked if we could have more for dinner :) The reason I bought it is that I am currently on a wheat, dairy, yeast free diet - which means lots of creative cooking in the kitchen. Even before this diet, most of what we make is fresh and homemade, but I am still figuring out what I can and can't eat, as a result cooking is taking a lot longer and I have had as many failures as successes (maybe more!) This allows me to make a quick meal and eat with my kids. After eating it, I think we will have it as a stand-by even when my diet is over! One packet fed one adult and two children (age 6 and 7). I agree with the poster above, I wish I could just buy the spice mix and use my own rice or buckwheat pasta - then I could make more at a more affordable price :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great pasta for those with food allergies . . . and for everyone else, too!

Reviewer1752904님께서 Jul 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this pasta! If you are looking for a Kraft Mac & Cheese substitute, this is not the product for you. However, if you want a quick way to make a very yummy, comfort-foody, easy pasta dish, then you should try this. The spices are perfect--they're very distinct without being overly strong. I've made this according to the package; and I've also made it with the addition of a generous scoop of vegan cream cheese, which amped up the creaminess factor. I think with a few olives this could also be served as a cold pasta salad.

WOW

Reviewer2567115님께서 Apr 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

During the cooking process I was skeptical since this looked very different from every other "Cheezy" pasta dish I've ever made. But WOW! This dish had the most wonderful flavor, different from anything I've ever had before...not necessarily "cheesy" tasting, but amazingly delicious non the less. I didn't really look at the ingredients before I started eating, so the whole time I was wondering what these wonderful, soft, pieces were throughout it - turns out it was shelled hemp seed! The overall flavor is somewhat indian-y since it has tumeric and paprika. Oh, and the brown rice pasta had a perfect texture, very soft, like regular pasta and better than any other boxed pasta I've ever had.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Convenient and great tasting.

Reviewer3227442님께서 Sep 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My kids loved these. They make a yummy cheese substitute dish.

delicious

4861281920999011922님께서 Nov 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Pretty impressed with this product . Used vegan butter to cook with it (nuttelex) and it tasted AMAZING , not funny or smelly at all. Highly recommend.

tastes bad

5463001080008167152님께서 Jun 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did not like the smell or taste of this product

Delicious but not cheesey

5451750907499705047님께서 Apr 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this product, but it does not taste cheesey. It tastes great as is, but it's really easy to throw other ideas into (broccoli and vegan cream cheese being my fave so far). I'll continue to buy this as I have good allergies and this is safe and yummy.

meh

annannaljuba님께서 Nov 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

They should sell just the spice-mix, begause the bag is mostly rice pasta, and that I can buy for myself. Nothing wrong with the spice-mix.

OK

Reviewer2463340님께서 Feb 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ok flavor, but not cheesy at all.

TOO MANY CHEMICALS

4794706716857724512님께서 Jun 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

TO BE FAIR, THEY'RE NOT MY TASTE, BUT THEY COOK UP EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED. TOO MANY ADDITIVES FOR MY ALLERGIES.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품