KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩57,472

₩66,518

할인금액: ₩9,046 (14% 할인)

  • This item is being replaced by MDL-00140.

  • 고객 평점

    5 별점
    4 별점
    (7)
    3 별점
    (1)
    2 별점
    (1)
    1 별점
    (0)
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

    Like it

    Reviewer1216861님께서 Aug 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

    I've only been using this serum for a couple of weeks (in combination with the MyChelle Apple Brightening Serum and the Perfect C Serum), but I like it so far. I'm using the other two serums mainly for hyperpigmentation on my face and neck, and a friend who works in the body care department of a well-known health food store recommended this serum as well. I really like that MyChelle products are pure with no noxious chemicals. I'm very careful what I put on my skin.

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

    good product

    Reviewer1817474님께서 Mar 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

    Very hydrating. It feels good when you put it on. I don't know if it helps with wrinkles. I use retin-a for that.

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    The real deal!

    Reviewer2406177님께서 Feb 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

    I am happy with this product. It is very light weight and absorbs quickly, not just sit on the skin. I see a difference in my fine lines. I will use this always.

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

    Nontox anti-wrinkle, San Jose, CA Grace H

    Reviewer2381299님께서 Sep 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

    This is my 2nd bottle. It's hard to say wheather it really reduce my fine wrinkle. But I like its nongrease feeling. I assume it will be good to skin for the long run. It's a bit pricy.

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

    It's Good

    Reviewer2740089님께서 Aug 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

    I am a "firm" believer in prevention. I believe that this product will help me to achieve this. I only have one face...let me preserve it as best that I can!

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

    Great Stuff

    Reviewer1479106님께서 Aug 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

    I'd been using the Deep Repair Cream for 6 months but added the No-Tox to my regime 90 days ago. There's been a huge improvement in my skin's texture and firmness. I highly recommend this product.

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

    Worth every penny!

    Reviewer1311043님께서 Jul 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

    I have only been using NoTox for a few weeks and am already seeing great results! I've tried a number of other natural and RX wrinke treatments and nothing has worked this well!!! I will use this product forever! Now considering adding more of the their products to my skin care regimen.

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

    No difference after 2 months..

    Reviewer1558234님께서 May 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

    At least it didn't make my skin worse..

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

    Love the product

    Reviewer1779233님께서 Mar 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

    My skin looks great after just one week of use.

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

    notox serum

    Reviewer2450095님께서 Jan 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

    I haven't noticed any results yet. It is quickly absorbed into the skin though.

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

    상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품

    « 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »