KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Worth every penny!

Reviewer1311043님께서 Jul 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have only been using NoTox for a few weeks and am already seeing great results! I've tried a number of other natural and RX wrinke treatments and nothing has worked this well!!! I will use this product forever! Now considering adding more of the their products to my skin care regimen.

Great Stuff

Reviewer1479106님께서 Aug 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'd been using the Deep Repair Cream for 6 months but added the No-Tox to my regime 90 days ago. There's been a huge improvement in my skin's texture and firmness. I highly recommend this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

HANDS DOWN......THE ABSOLUTE BEST FOR WRINKLES!!

Reviewer2782741님께서 Apr 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

First I have to qualify by saying that I am in love with MyChelle Products. So there, I'm biased. But, and this is a big but, NoTox is the best. My skin is very sensitive, and NoTox feels like velvet. I just turned 56, and my skin looks 30. I've been using it for about a year and have seen the lines around my throat, mouth, eyes and forehead diminish. A bottle lasts about 3 to 4 months, and I use it twice a day. Great company. Great product. Great price.

Looking Good

Reviewer2295485님께서 May 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just got this but so far it seems to smooth out the lines great

The real deal!

Reviewer2406177님께서 Feb 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am happy with this product. It is very light weight and absorbs quickly, not just sit on the skin. I see a difference in my fine lines. I will use this always.

Pretty Good

Reviewer2862168님께서 Jan 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I put serum under my eyes to help with the wrinkles I developed there. It appears to be working- I always follow with good eye cream for moisture as this serum is not moisturizing but more tightening. It is pricey so I'm careful with it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Gentle anti-wrinkle serum for sensitive skin

Reviewer2182525님께서 Dec 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Any effects can't seen immediately like other serums. But I think it will work little by little, taking a long time. Very gentle. Smells also nice.

Nontox anti-wrinkle, San Jose, CA Grace H

Reviewer2381299님께서 Sep 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my 2nd bottle. It's hard to say wheather it really reduce my fine wrinkle. But I like its nongrease feeling. I assume it will be good to skin for the long run. It's a bit pricy.

hypoallergenic

Reviewer2201414님께서 Nov 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Don't break out, seems hypoallergenic. However, in 2 weeks I have not noticed a reduction in wrinkles yet.

Love the product

Reviewer1779233님께서 Mar 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My skin looks great after just one week of use.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품