KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Little Kisses, Wink, .10 oz (2.83 g) (Discontinued Item)

₩7,365
₩12,369
할인금액: ₩5,004 (40% 할인)
12 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.1 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (6)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 6 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

Exactly what I was looking for

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1380455님께서 Dec 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this for weeks, now. And, I have to say, it is worth every single penny I paid for it. It goes on easy. It does NOT dry out my lips! Not a lot of color. I do not like much color in my lipsticks. All in all, I would buy this again. Very good quality product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

ok

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2933293님께서 Sep 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The wink colour is basioally nude, but feels great and does give a nice pearly sheen to the lips. I'm going to try the Garnet colour next

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

lip color

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2898086님께서 Mar 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very nice consistency, soft, pleasant, moisturizing, fruity smell. Color as in picture, on lips looks lighter, very natural with a pearly shimmer.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Very Good Lip Stick

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2207097님께서 Aug 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my 3rd lip stick from MyChelle. I like it as it won't make my lip dry. The colour is lasting. Most important is all natural & non harmful ingredients that gives me peace of mind. The only draw back is limited colours (I can't get a peach/coral/orange range of colors as I'm warm skin tone). If not, I'll give it 5 stars.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

love it!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1022120님께서 Sep 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My everyday "go to" lip color and moisturizer. Great with or w/out make-up! On my second tube. It's light colored and opalescent in a natural way. Really pretty!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 6 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »