KO

iHerb 상품평

₩7,444

₩12,502

할인금액: ₩5,058 (40% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Exactly what I was looking for

Reviewer1380455님께서 Dec 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this for weeks, now. And, I have to say, it is worth every single penny I paid for it. It goes on easy. It does NOT dry out my lips! Not a lot of color. I do not like much color in my lipsticks. All in all, I would buy this again. Very good quality product.

ok

Reviewer2933293님께서 Sep 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The wink colour is basioally nude, but feels great and does give a nice pearly sheen to the lips. I'm going to try the Garnet colour next

lip color

Reviewer2898086님께서 Mar 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very nice consistency, soft, pleasant, moisturizing, fruity smell. Color as in picture, on lips looks lighter, very natural with a pearly shimmer.

Very Good Lip Stick

Reviewer2207097님께서 Aug 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my 3rd lip stick from MyChelle. I like it as it won't make my lip dry. The colour is lasting. Most important is all natural & non harmful ingredients that gives me peace of mind. The only draw back is limited colours (I can't get a peach/coral/orange range of colors as I'm warm skin tone). If not, I'll give it 5 stars.

love it!

Reviewer1022120님께서 Sep 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My everyday "go to" lip color and moisturizer. Great with or w/out make-up! On my second tube. It's light colored and opalescent in a natural way. Really pretty!

MyChelle Little Kisses

Reviewer3013632님께서 Jan 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this lip balm especially the color.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품