KO

iHerb 상품평

₩73,419

₩81,576

할인금액: ₩8,158 (10% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Delicious and Great on the Stomach!

jeffhoening님께서 Feb 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wow this product is fantastic. First, it tastes like a creamy chocolate malt milkshake mixed with just 8 oz of cold water. Next, it settles wonderfully in my stomach that is not a friend to anything dairy. Perfect post-run, post-workout treat or to have anytime you need something sweet. Sweetened with natural stevia. Every product I've tried from Mt. Capra has been outstanding.

Great Product

Reviewer2041113님께서 Dec 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes good, dissolves nicely. Organic natural nutrients. Easier and faster to digest than cattle whey protein and doesn’t feel as heavy. I use this product after workouts and feel it helps me gain muscle mass. I love Mt. Capra products and this one in particular.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product if you have cow milk allergy!

Reviewer3339377님께서 Jan 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

And great taste!

Best protein drink ever

Reviewer2445963님께서 Jan 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes really good....I drink it with Mt. Capra greens and can't even taste them

Tasty

Reviewer1002991님께서 Jun 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think it tastes good. It does taste better in (vanilla) hempmilk than water but it is definitely ok in water. I tried the other reviewers suggestion about mixing it with capra greens - BLECH! (I couldn't even drink the the whole thing - yuck. To each their own. :) ) However it does mix well with Mt capra whey, chia seeds, +/- garden of life raw protein powder in hemp milk. I've only had it plain in water. For those who don't have a shaker I find stirring a little and letting it sit a while before stirring again helps. It stirs better than the whey. I've even gotten it to work in a little styrofoam coffee cup.

Brilliant stuff!

5314020378583434866님께서 Mar 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It tastes nice, mixes well and digests with no problem. I also get a feeling of mental wellbeing afterwards. I could do without the stevia but other than that I prefer this over any other dairy-based protein powder.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

AnnaLL님께서 Apr 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't use bovine protein powder, so I am very grateful for this one. However, I am not a big fan of protein powder flavour. I use half the amount and blend it with soy-milk, add som banana and sometimes a little more cocoa.

Hearty

Reviewer2517781님께서 Oct 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Definitely needs to be shaken thoroughly or placed in blender as they recommend. This is heavy duty nutrition.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

High quality goat's milk taste

Reviewer3085277님께서 Oct 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Mt. Capra protein actually tastes like goat's milk. Really good stuff, but skip it if you dislike goat's milk.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not what I expected, but...

Reviewer2098910님께서 Feb 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is not bad, the texture is wanting, doesn't assimilate well in liquid, overall it is a good quality protein and is very easy on the stomach/digestion.

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품