KO

iHerb 상품평

₩24,225

₩26,911

할인금액: ₩2,685 (10% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

My favorite Electrolyte drink is....Mt.Capra Mineral Whey

Reviewer1400133님께서 Apr 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I first learned about this product from a well known Doctor in ID. Her name is Dr. Gloria Gilbere. She has writeen about the health benefits of it in magazines.It is easily digested by even the most senitive people. I am a Colon Hydrotherapist and most of my clients are dehydrated, acidic, and low on minerals. For this reason, I recommend it to all of my clients. For the people who won't give up coffee, I recommend they put 1 Tablespoon of MT. Capra Mineral Whey in each cup of coffee to reduce the acid. And surprisingly, it taste great. I always take this after Colonics or I-on cleanse foot baths. If I feel sick and take it, I usually feel much better. Mt. Capra Mineral Whey is a great electrolyte, alkalizing, mineral, supplement that I would recommend to everyone.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The added junk ruins it - won't buy again

Health-Is-Wealth님께서 Oct 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dislike the silica, doubt its necessary and would be interested to know how much is added - wondering if the small, sugar-like granules you can see in this stuff are it. Imagine those in joints - ouch. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

best yet

Reviewer1018765님께서 Jun 21, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

i have tried many acid reflux med's over the years and this product is the best. after the last news article on over the counter acid reflux med's causing weak bone's in women(after prolonged use) i decided to find something else. my acupuncture tech actually recommended this and it truly works. i love it and the taste is not bad either =:)

Alkalising

Reviewer2870030님께서 Dec 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this product because it is alkalising and has all the minerals. I notice I don't have to get up at night and sleep really well if I take it before bedtime.

Mt. Capra Mineral Goat Milk Whey

Reviewer3165091님께서 Jan 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product. Noticed a diiferernce internally with in a week. No More IBS!

great product

Reviewer2326323님께서 Oct 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Does what it says....it raises your pH. I like to mix it with Apple juice, it helps detox your body.

Love It

Reviewer2770638님께서 Nov 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking it for my aching knees (osteoarthritis) and it works great!

Goat milk whey

Reviewer2026598님께서 Feb 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product! I have been using it for joint pain and it has helped so much. This site offers great prices on their products

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

potent and natural mineral supplement

Reviewer1990789님께서 Dec 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This mineral supplement is natural and body-ready. High in potassium. It's an all-star product. Great to fortify shakes and hot cocoa.

Great mineral supplement

Reviewer2394883님께서 Nov 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a tasty mineral supplement. When mixed in hot water it dissolves nicely and has a taste similar to Ovaltine. I like to add some molasses to increase the mineral content.

상품 1-10 중 전체 63 상품