KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Mt. Capra, 카프라 미네랄 유청, 12.7 온스(360 g)

₩25,569
₩28,403
할인금액: ₩2,834 (10% 할인)
66 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.6 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (3)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 63 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

My favorite Electrolyte drink is....Mt.Capra Mineral Whey

13 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1400133님께서 Apr 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I first learned about this product from a well known Doctor in ID. Her name is Dr. Gloria Gilbere. She has writeen about the health benefits of it in magazines.It is easily digested by even the most senitive people. I am a Colon Hydrotherapist and most of my clients are dehydrated, acidic, and low on minerals. For this reason, I recommend it to all of my clients. For the people who won't give up coffee, I recommend they put 1 Tablespoon of MT. Capra Mineral Whey in each cup of coffee to reduce the acid. And surprisingly, it taste great. I always take this after Colonics or I-on cleanse foot baths. If I feel sick and take it, I usually feel much better. Mt. Capra Mineral Whey is a great electrolyte, alkalizing, mineral, supplement that I would recommend to everyone.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

The added junk ruins it - won't buy again

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Health-Is-Wealth님께서 Oct 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dislike the silica, doubt its necessary and would be interested to know how much is added - wondering if the small, sugar-like granules you can see in this stuff are it. Imagine those in joints - ouch. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

best yet

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1018765님께서 Jun 21, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

i have tried many acid reflux med's over the years and this product is the best. after the last news article on over the counter acid reflux med's causing weak bone's in women(after prolonged use) i decided to find something else. my acupuncture tech actually recommended this and it truly works. i love it and the taste is not bad either =:)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Alkalising

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2870030님께서 Dec 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this product because it is alkalising and has all the minerals. I notice I don't have to get up at night and sleep really well if I take it before bedtime.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Mt. Capra Mineral Goat Milk Whey

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3165091님께서 Jan 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product. Noticed a diiferernce internally with in a week. No More IBS!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 63 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »