KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

mt capra mineral whey

Reviewer2203649님께서 Mar 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use it in my green drink, works great, I take mineral, for restless leg syndrome, helps me sleep well, an extra boost too....

not sure

5154170390377322146님께서 Sep 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

think the histamine and amine levels are too high in this product ..but loved the taste but gave me a headache and kind of fed my candida..if you don't have these issues I reckon it would be an excellent product..

Mineral Whey

Reviewer2842299님께서 Mar 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I add this to my morning smoothie. It helps keep me satisfied for a long time. I really like this product a lot.

Fantastic product

5145233962196741199님께서 Jan 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this product as part of a cleanse a doctor recommended. Before I started the cleanse I thought I would never last a day with food but I'm on my 4th day and I've never felt better. I have no cravings and no hunger. I would venture that the minerals and electrolytes contained in this product are remarkable. Also the pain in my shoulder is nearly gone. I will continue to use this product.

caramel flavoured calcium

aestheticmedicalreviews님께서 Dec 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hoping to heal my joints of osteo arthritis and the osteomalacia that inevitably accompanies this, including sensitive teeth so I need a calcium supplement and prefer a whole food one. Being lactose intolerant and no access to raw milk this mineral whey looks like it might be the answer. I've only tried a few serves - apple juice, lactose free milk, and in my cup of tea but will give it five stars as it definitely helps alkalise the urine as tested even after a lunch with a little bread which normally pushes me over to acid, and it's just so darned tasty! I was surprised by the very fine free flowing caramel coloured powder that dissolves freely, as my previous experience is with bovine whey protein - white sticky bad tasting and hard to dissolve even with the added lecithin. It smells like caramel - very very faint goat detectable in the hot drink. It's quite sweet to me so I wonder if it can be used in a recipe as a sugar substitute?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

The added junk ruins it - won't buy again

Health-Is-Wealth님께서 Oct 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dislike the silica, doubt its necessary and would be interested to know how much is added - wondering if the small, sugar-like granules you can see in this stuff are it. Imagine those in joints - ouch. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

excellent goat mineral whey

5426521788591672874님께서 Oct 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

packaged well and arrived quickly; makes a tasty drink, loaded with natural minerals;

MMMMMmmmmm

AnnaLL님께서 Apr 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I agree with the other reviewer; this does taste just like unsweetened Norwegian goat's cheese in powder form, which is a very good thing :) I use this in it's place when i make sauce for "vilt"

GREAT GRAVY!

Reviewer2832624님께서 Oct 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a brown powder that makes delicious gravy. Flour, powdered broth powder, Mt Capra Mineral Goat Whey in equal amounts (about 1 TBSP each) plus a small amount of milk added to a little melted coconut oil and stirred together. Slowly stir in more goat milk (or any milk) until you like the consistency. If you want it browner, sparingly add a little Kitchen Bouquet. A quick gravy for any dish. MT CAPRA Mineral Goat Whey is a very high quality product from free-range goats.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great Product!

5676901011167680268님께서 Aug 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I give it three stars just because I have never taken it before. I mix in with my shakes and juices. No adverse effects. Perfect complement to my raw juices and shakes. Best shipping prices to europe I have ever seen. Thanks!

상품 1-10 중 전체 63 상품