KO

iHerb 상품평

₩5,423

₩5,637

할인금액: ₩215 (4% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

great stuff

ledenec님께서 May 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

cleans perfect and smells good

superior odor..

marishka님께서 Aug 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good enough clean unchallenging pollution. Cleaning the bathroom. Gorgeous smell!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Works nicely and what a fabulous scent!

kanoekat님께서 Mar 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Favorite of the scents.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great scent & saves money!

Reviewer1482590님께서 Feb 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love the smell!!! When I'm halfway through this container, I pour a bunch of plain baking soda into the container, shake it up, and have another full can of scented Mrs. Meyers cleaner, for pennies!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This has to be my favourite scent

5168173154723871072님께서 Jul 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cleans well with no fuss or mess. Can't get enough of the scent. It's clean, fresh and lasts for ages.

Smells great!

Betchay님께서 Mar 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this to clean my bathroom. I love its scent... clean and it doesn't hurt my nose ;p I will purchase again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I look forward to scrubbing now!

5739604977495711871님께서 Jul 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am pretty sure I will get over the smell of this by the end, but then I can just switch to one of the other lovely scents. This smells sooo much like that men's cologne 'farenheit' but in a good way. Works a treat too.

Scour power!

Reviewer2526088님께서 Jul 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best scouring powder - it works very well, smells great, and much less toxic than conventional ones. So glad iherb carries this line as I use a lot of them and the Basil scent is my favorite. It smells clean, fresh and pretty.

Fresh scent

Reviewer1206139님께서 Sep 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the basil scent, it's a sweet fragrance, but not nauseatingly sweet, it's fresh and clean. One star off because I wish the container was bigger (but for the same price :)

Mrs Meyers Clean Day Basil Scrub

OrganicMommy님께서 Jun 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this powder cleaner, I use it to clean anything in the bathroom. I was looking to replace Comet (conventional powder cleaner with bleach) and this definitely does the job.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품