KO

₩75,812

₩111,493

할인금액: ₩35,681 (32% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

great tasting protein powder

NMS-Three-Six-Five님께서 Feb 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an easy-to-mix, great tasting protein powder. it is readily miscible in any liquid (it isn't thick or chalky) and is absolutely delicious. We put it on top of cereal and make shakes out of it. The vanilla flavor is very mild and if mixed with fruit/berries it is not noticeable. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Still Incredible Value

5614542857841632437님께서 Mar 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

A great concentration of protein, high purity from ultra-filtration, the enzymes really do help my digestion of it and a tasty flavour (although I personally prefer it a touch sweeter). And all that for a great price. Even my fanatical brother who obsessively lives off Gold Standard is impressed.

MRM Metabolic Whey

Reviewer2791787님께서 Nov 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

What a deal. This tastes great, helps overcome my sugar cravings, fills me up and I like the added enzymes. I refuse to use soy. I just do not like what it does to my body. This product meets my expectations and needs. Good product and a good price.

Wonderful

Reviewer1348336님께서 Jun 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Low carb and wonderful! Very easy to digest and the flavor is great!

protein powder

Reviewer2201756님께서 Oct 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best protein powder I've ever used. Blends better than any others I've tried and taste is good. Only drawback: it's a bit expensive.

exellent

Reviewer1094761님께서 Sep 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great taste mixes very easily

Make good smoothies

Reviewer1247142님께서 Mar 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

As other reviewers stated, this product mixes easily with water or milk and has a pleasant taste.

Excellent product -------- Отличный продукт

Sunshinesunray님께서 Jul 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great protein concentrate. A good price for one serving.If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! -------- Отличный белковый концентрат. Хорошая цена за одну порцию. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным,пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Excellent product

Reviewer2325191님께서 Aug 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very easy to prepare. Tastes great! Mixes well with cold water, which is normally how I take it. No aftertaste and good to have before bed or immediately after exercise.

Five Stars

Reviewer1108029님께서 Oct 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very delicious, mixes well with a spoon. Relaxing to drink.

상품 1-10 중 전체 28 상품