KO

₩15,572

₩35,529

할인금액: ₩19,957 (56% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

If I could only take one supplement...

alloriginal님께서 Oct 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

the truth is, this is one of the coolest all-around supplements ever developed. As far as I know, this is the most potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory there is. It's inexpensive and safe, with no known side effects. One little pill daily will: reduce high blood pressure; reduce wrinkles and premature aging; reduce blood glucose levels; reduce inflammation of all sorts, including arthritis, bruising, circulatory problems...this IS nature's answer to almost everything. I've taken grape seed extract for almost two decades with no problems whatsoever. If the name Lifesaver were not already patented, I would apply it to this product. Hey--I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've used a lot of supplements, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest and (hopefully) informative. If my review helped, click yes! If you click my reviewer name--alloriginal--you'll see how I transformed my life with the help of Iherb.

Contains real OPCs clearly not just Polyphenols

roselaren님께서 Nov 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the fact that this product identify it's OPCs per mg so I'm sure that I receive optimum benefit from these mini capsules and i take it every evening thank you

very good for my skin

4944257532789982068님께서 May 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Take one capsule with vitamin c.after one week.feel my skin very bright and young.very love this anti-oxidant item<3

Top Product.

Reviewer2570471님께서 Apr 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very pratical better of powder. Very good five stars :)

Melissa Nichols

Reviewer2725292님께서 Apr 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great value!! Great price!! One of the best brands I've ever used.

superb supplement

5664708668829015226님께서 Aug 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this grape seed extract due to its OPC content. I have mild proriasis and I am taking it to help. Previously, I only took one capsule per day and noticed only mild effect in my Psoraisis but I was overall more energetic with clear mind. I had a flu few days ago, so I took 2 capsules in the morning, it was to my surprise that my throat soreness/discomfort was so much better after the morning dose. Thus, I had another two capsules after lunch, it further made me feel better, far better than panadol or other flu medicine. I continue taking it, and it helps me with my flu. Then, I notice my Psoraisis is less itchy and so much better. I may be taking too low dose for my Psoraisis previously, so will take higher dose in order to control my Psoraisis.

Clear Skin!

4725605935277201327님께서 Aug 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

For the past year I have been suffering from pimples because of work, stress and not enough sleep which left me alot of black spots on my face also pimples keeps coming back at the same spot. After one week, noticed that there is no more new pimples. it's been almost a month now my black spots on my face are almost clear all out. I am very happy with this product and sure will order it again! Highly recommended!!

awesome

Reviewer3129442님께서 Jan 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

great

Good Quality !!

5350461224647042491님께서 Mar 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good Price!! Good Quality!! I always take 2 per day.

MRM is a good brand

Rena61님께서 Oct 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Grape seed is hard to tell if it's working, time will tell.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품