KO

₩19,946

₩31,088

할인금액: ₩11,142 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Change in the formula? No more marine phytoplankton?

Reviewer2019435님께서 Mar 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this for the last 9 months and was happy with it, mainly because it included nannochloropsis gaditana (marine phytopklankton) which is an expensive superfood. In my last order, I happened to re-read the ingredient list and shockingly, it is no longer included in the formula!! I hope I am wrong about this, but the label has changed and no longer includes this important ingredient! I would very much like to know why?! And if this is true, I am no longer going to buy this product. Plus - I have a sense this is one way a manufacturer tries to increase profits while keeping prices seemingly the same... I hope I am wrong. Oh well...

Not what I expected unfortunately

5402691167501439486님께서 Oct 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since recovering from a near stroke 2 years ago, dropping blood pressure to normal, losing 19kg and looking super fit with no fat on me (and I rarely even exercise these days), I am in the habbit of not eating processeed foods and eat mostly super foods (the world most popular top 10) and greens when I can as I dont like many vegetables at all. I have taken a few different super green formulas over the last 2 years and I was extremely disappointed to find that this formula was not only REALLY weak tasting when mixed in the same quantity of water as per my other greens, but saw absolutely no difference except my stomach bacteria condition going backwards slightly. I definately say that using on rotation Ormus supergreens (the best by far) and Paradise Herbs Orac energy greens are by far superior to this formula in my opinion. It is of course each to their own.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Expensive for what you get

Reviewer1416169님께서 Apr 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm not quite sold on this formula for the money. It has a lot of great things in the formula like Ashitaba which is an expensive herb in Japan, and other greens and phytoplantins. But it says to take one little scoop (3gm only) that comes with the jar, and I just don't think it's enough to notice any difference in my health. I think you need more like a tablespoon per day and then the amount for the price is too high compared to other formulas out there. <br><b>Comment from Madre Labs:</b>&nbsp; Madre Labs Midori Greens contains a Full-Spectrum blend of concentrated SuperGreens.&nbsp; Most green powder formulations contain larger serving sizes, but also contain an abundant amount of non-green filler raw materials (e.g. Soy Lecithin, Apple Fiber, USP Vitamins, Flax Meal, Oat Bran, Minerals, Standardized Herbs etc.).&nbsp; We designed Midori Greens to help support overall health &amp; well-being and to help supply the body with concentrated sources of pure green phytonutrients.&nbsp; We include Certified Organic Beet Juice Powder (non-green) in a very small amount, mainly for its nutritive and taste profile properties.&nbsp; What you see on our label is what you get...A unique concentrated source of the finest SuperGreens.

disappointing

Reviewer2476643님께서 Sep 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had high expectation on this, but it just gave me terrible bloating and constipation.The taste also is not pleasant at all. I'll keep continuing using my Amazing Grass green superfoods: they're defenetely a better product, at least for me

Taste is ok

Reviewer3021269님께서 Oct 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taste is not that of green tea like some people had said. Of course, I didn't feel how difference from just a serving of it.

green tea

4720674082572528626님께서 Sep 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

i did not know it is a powder i wanted leavs...

It's okay

Reviewer2120882님께서 Feb 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like many green drinks, this isn't that tasty. It's better if you add fruit and blend.

A little bitter

Reviewer2429494님께서 Aug 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm sure it's really good for me, but it's too bitter. I can only stand it in a smoothie when its hidden by other flavors, so I won't be using Midori Greens separately. There are better choices.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품