KO

할인금액: ₩2,858 (25% 할인)

• No No-No 안전 공정으로 제작된 제품으로 여러분의 머리결을 보호하세요
    • 아싸이베리, 고지베리, 석류, 산자나무 추출액 함유
    • 일반 타입 머리용

Madre Labs® 사의 발란스 컨디셔너(Balancing Conditioner)제품은 손상된 머리카락을 치유해주며, 머릿결을 광택있고 유지시켜줍니다. 항산화성분이 풍부한 수퍼후르츠(superfruits)가 (아싸이, 고지, 석류, 산자나무)첨가되어 머리카락과 두피의 항상화 효과와 외부환경적 데미지로 부터 보호해 줍니다.  또한 알로에 베라, 판테놀, 아미노산과 특수 오일을 혼합하여 머리엉킴, 건조함을 줄여주며 빛나고 부드러운 머릿결은 쉽게 헤어스타일을 잡도록 도와줍니다.
    *유기농인증 재료 사용
    권장사용법
    샴푸후 젖은 머리와 두피에 컨디셔너를 바른후 마사지하세요. 약 1분간 유지후 물로 씻어주세요. 1일 1회사용을 권장합니다.

제품성분
    Water (aqua), cetearyl alcohol (plant derived), behentrimonium chloride, simmondsia chinenesis (jojoba) seed oil, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil*, saccharu, officinaru, (sugar cane), pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, persea gratissima (avocado) oil*, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, polysorbate-60 (plant derived), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, punica granatum (pomegranate) extract, euterpe oleracea (açaí) fruit extract, lyciu, chinensis (goji) fruit extract, hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn) fruit extract, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, colloidal oatmeal, sodium PCA, panthenyl hydroxypropyl steardimonium chloride, amodimethicone, coco-caprylate/caprate, glycerin (plant derived), isopropyl palmitate (palm oil) guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, sodium lactate, arginine (l-arginine), aspartic acid (l-aspartic acid), PCA, glycine (naturally derived), alanine (l-alanine), serine (l-serine), valine (l-valine), threonine (l-threonine), proline (l-proline), isoleucine (l-isoleucine), phenylalanine (l-phenylalanine), histidine (l-histidine), capryl hydroxamic acid (natural preservative), caprylyl glycol (natural preservative), sodium benzoate (plant derived preservative), potassium sorbate (plant derived preservative), fragrance (parfum), citric acid (naturally derived).
    *유기농인증 재료 사용
    황산염, 파라벤, 색소, 통물테스트, 동물성 성분을 사용하지 않았습니다.

• pH 발란스 유지제품
    • 친환경적 제품 포장
    • 미국 제조제품 (Made in U.S.A)
    • 생화학분해가 가능한 성분들로 제조

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)
    정렬

Hmm, pitty about the smell.

4817189671013913435님께서 Nov 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really can't stand the smell of this conditioner, which is a pity because I love the way it makes my hair feel - really soft and strong.

average

themissingsock님께서 Dec 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this didn't work too well on my hair and made it all tangly. if you're expecting a sweet smelling conditioner with minty fresh feeling, look for something else. Can't smell or feel the mint at all.

Funky smell

Reviewer3321109님께서 Oct 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried the small samples and they smelled pleasant - but the big bottle of conditioner have some veird smell to it - so I won't purchase this one again. Still I enjoy Madre Labs shampoo and conditioner (for the future the strawberry oasis one). But I always use a bit of jojobaoil or something like that to make it enough for my coarse hair.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

did not like the fragrance

Reviewer1201475님께서 Oct 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This conditioner works well as a conditioner, but I had to stop using it because neither my husband nor I could stand the smell. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it definitely does not smell minty to me, nor fruity. It's more of a musty, earthy type smell. I'm sure this is just personal preference, but if you are really looking for a mint-y smelling shampoo try the Tea Tree from Giovanni.

Smells medicinal, hair greasy after 24 hours

hmn101님께서 Sep 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Only tried the sample, so only one use, but I didn't like it. My hair did feel nice and clean at first, but within a day it was greasy.

Madre labs

Reviewer1770273님께서 Aug 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don`t like this product at all - chemical smell and hairs after it are greasy.

Disappointed

Reviewer2976559님께서 Aug 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My daughter used the shampoo and conditioner. She said the shampoo was o.k., but the conditioner was heavy.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품