KO

₩77,907

₩119,889

할인금액: ₩41,982 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기
  • Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • 고객 평점

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

healthy stuff

Reviewer1964023님께서 Apr 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like greens. This formula is sweet, a bit fruity. Next time I will try one with more spirulina.

I love this!

Reviewer3204590님께서 May 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My sister has used this and I finally decided I'd better drink something besides Pepsi! It tastes delicious, mixes easily, and I feel good about the vitamins and alkalyzing I'm getting instead of the acids and sugar from soda. I usually drink 2 servings a day; I mix it with my water and take my vitamins with it! I haven't missed the Pepsi! Thanks for a great product!

Excellent Food / Excellent Taste / Excellent Price

Reviewer1428901님께서 Jun 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I carefully compared super greens by amount per dollar. Macrolife Naturals, is very price competitive on it's own, I choose this product because it also contained probiotics. This improves the value of the product to me a lot. The taste is very easy to handle and I feel great taking this product. I highly recommend it.

Renewed health

Reviewer2003203님께서 Jun 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Superior and effective superfood wholefood product. I feel amazing.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

macro green is good stuff.

Reviewer2463591님께서 Jun 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent tasting supplement. i have been using this for 2 years.i mix it with tomato juice every morning.easy way to get veggie servings.I recommend you buy it before the united nations bans it.

Great stuff

Reviewer2893340님께서 Jul 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I work long hours in the heat and a glass of this in the morning keeps me going. Also seems to help my tendinitis.

Great quality

Reviewer3287077님께서 Sep 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect all round greens

Good taste greens

Reviewer3020469님께서 Oct 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix one scoop of greens with unsweetened almond milk and a few drops of stevia. It is a very good product to boost energy.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Why eat your veggies when you can drink them

Reviewer1015057님께서 Oct 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product. I don't like veggies but i know i need to eat my 5 servings a day to stay healthy. This product enables me to get the nutrition i need in a simple 6 oz drink. I mix one scoop with 6 oz of sugar fee apple juice and BAM my veggies are done for the day. Both me and my husband have our Macro Green first thing in the morning and it helps jump start our day.

expensive but worth it

Reviewer2589287님께서 Oct 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the most expensive 'suplement' i have ever purchased but i feel it's well worth the price. Have only used it for a week but already notice changes in my overall appearance and my energy levels. taste is great, just in water or mixed in a smoothie! Have to try the reds too!!

상품 31-40 중 전체 146 상품