KO

₩76,756

₩118,119

할인금액: ₩41,362 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • 평가 | 영어
    정렬

Good Value

Reviewer1014504님께서 Nov 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These greens taste great mixed with apple juice and water. I drink it before meals and it helps curb my appetite. The larger 30 oz. size is a good value.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Why eat your veggies when you can drink them

Reviewer1015057님께서 Oct 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product. I don't like veggies but i know i need to eat my 5 servings a day to stay healthy. This product enables me to get the nutrition i need in a simple 6 oz drink. I mix one scoop with 6 oz of sugar fee apple juice and BAM my veggies are done for the day. Both me and my husband have our Macro Green first thing in the morning and it helps jump start our day.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I will buy Macro Green again and again.

Reviewer1342742님께서 Dec 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Because fruit with sour taste such as the acerola is used, there is some sourness.The taste is very delicious. I began to drink and passed for one month. The condition of the stomach became very good.I feel have good absorption of a supplement taking every day. Because it is easy to drink very much, it continues being drunk every day. I recommend it.

Excellent Food / Excellent Taste / Excellent Price

Reviewer1428901님께서 Jun 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I carefully compared super greens by amount per dollar. Macrolife Naturals, is very price competitive on it's own, I choose this product because it also contained probiotics. This improves the value of the product to me a lot. The taste is very easy to handle and I feel great taking this product. I highly recommend it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

macro green is good stuff.

Reviewer2463591님께서 Jun 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent tasting supplement. i have been using this for 2 years.i mix it with tomato juice every morning.easy way to get veggie servings.I recommend you buy it before the united nations bans it.

Macro Greens

Reviewer2290922님께서 Aug 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been using for two years, great product and great pricing from iHerb.com.

expensive but worth it

Reviewer2589287님께서 Oct 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the most expensive 'suplement' i have ever purchased but i feel it's well worth the price. Have only used it for a week but already notice changes in my overall appearance and my energy levels. taste is great, just in water or mixed in a smoothie! Have to try the reds too!!

Healthy Drink

Herbal님께서 Jul 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think the taste still needs to be improved. It dissolves better than typical protein shakes, but you'll always have a few grains at the bottom. I'm not sure why that is. It could just be how the product is made. In no way does this product taste bad, but just to be sure order a sample first.

super product

Reviewer3292119님께서 Feb 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste of this product is great, I look forward to taking it everyday!

I love this!

Reviewer3204590님께서 May 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My sister has used this and I finally decided I'd better drink something besides Pepsi! It tastes delicious, mixes easily, and I feel good about the vitamins and alkalyzing I'm getting instead of the acids and sugar from soda. I usually drink 2 servings a day; I mix it with my water and take my vitamins with it! I haven't missed the Pepsi! Thanks for a great product!

상품 31-40 중 전체 147 상품