KO

₩75,719

₩116,522

할인금액: ₩40,803 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기
  • Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • 고객 평점

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

Love it

Reviewer3304605님께서 Jan 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this in yoghurt or unsweetened protein powder, tastes wonderful and gives me a boost!

best tasting!

michellejo님께서 Nov 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

best tasting green drink ever!

very good

4891753377448422804님께서 Oct 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good

Superb value for money

Reviewer3160239님께서 Oct 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Purchased on sale. Great ingredient blend, mixes well, relatively cheap per serve compared to other brands i've tried. Taste is....mix with juice & water.

Love this Product

5282947138168356695님께서 Aug 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am awful about taking my vitamins and eating enough veggies throughout the day, so this is the best thing for me. Just put a scoop in some water, drink it down and you're done. I add a spoon of the psyllium husks and get some extra fiber for the day too. Very happy with my purchase.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Brilliant for making you regular and giving you a pep in your step!

Reviewer3135429님께서 Aug 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this every morning with water or coconut water if I have it,a tablespoon of coconut oil, cup of frozen blue berries, small handful of baby spinach, a small peeled cucumber, some days I add a scoop of sun warrior protein powder or a bit of cacao and I have felt more perky and cheerful..biggest plus for me is a decent b.m every morning! perhaps TMI but I am really pleased as this is a big novelty for me!! Oh and also I find it to be the easiest green powder drink to get down! ..and I have 3 scoops a day ( am malnourished after years of opiate addiction :( )

Healthy Drink

Herbal님께서 Jul 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think the taste still needs to be improved. It dissolves better than typical protein shakes, but you'll always have a few grains at the bottom. I'm not sure why that is. It could just be how the product is made. In no way does this product taste bad, but just to be sure order a sample first.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Awesome stuff!

WillowStreamFarms님께서 Jun 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are some in-your-face greens. We love the pure, powerful ingredients. The taste/smell is definitely swampy, but when I mix it with apple juice, it's wonderful. I look forward to drinking it every day and when I gave it to a 4 year-old to try also, she loved it. This company didn't compromise the product with sweeteners and flavors, it's just straight-up goodness. Also good in smoothies!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Tasty Greens!

HealthForAll님께서 Jun 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I absolutely love these greens. I don't even notice their flavor in my morning smoothie: unsweetened almond milk, organic peanut butter, Macro Greens, Jarrow Unflavored Whey Protein (or Life's Basics Unsweetened Plant Protein), Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Cacao, Navitas Naturals Organic Maca, Wisdom Natural Vanilla Creme Liquid Stevia, and either a banana with ice, or frozen mango. Yum!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

ITS IS EASY BEING GREEN

Reviewer2833734님께서 Feb 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These have helped us detox and give us energy everyday-I feel great and have lost a fair bit of weight too. I like the taste, i mix it with some oj.

상품 11-20 중 전체 146 상품