KO

₩76,526

₩117,764

할인금액: ₩41,238 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • 평가 | 영어
    정렬

Great taste, worth the price

Reviewer2589154님께서 Nov 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried a few super green food. This is by far the best tasting green food I ever had! I look forward to having it every morning as breakfast! The price seems reasonable as well since it can last up to 90days.

Not good

Reviewer1029466님께서 Mar 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff tastes like water from my fishtank. I tried everything to make it taste good enough to drink, but to no avail. Maybe it is just me, but this is nothing compared to the reds! Can't drink it!

Love these greens!

Reviewer2178944님께서 Oct 17, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love these greens! They taste great, and work great, too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

New name, same wonderful results

Reviewer3043893님께서 Nov 14, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is just a renaming of the product I choose out of 20 others. Still fab.

Good Tasting Greens

Reviewer2222473님께서 Mar 29, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I seem to have more energy when I take Miracle Greens. It tastes good and is not grainy or gritty. I just mix it in water and add some stevia to sweeten it more.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

BEST GREENS DRINK - PERIOD!!!!

Reviewer3200049님께서 Jun 28, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried them ALL, and do not know why I didn't try this one sooner - wish I had since I really can't tell a difference when add it to my smoothies. It usually took all I had just to get other products down. If you are into green products you know what I mean. I never write reivews - but I had to on this!

Love it

Reviewer3336142님께서 Jun 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is the very best and I will be ordering this for the rest of my life, I think.

By far the best...

Reviewer1055630님께서 Aug 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

best greens I have ever used. the taste is great, very light and fresh, and i truly notice a difference in my energy level when i start my day with a big glass of this.

Tasty Greens!

HealthForAll님께서 Jun 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I absolutely love these greens. I don't even notice their flavor in my morning smoothie: unsweetened almond milk, organic peanut butter, Macro Greens, Jarrow Unflavored Whey Protein (or Life's Basics Unsweetened Plant Protein), Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Cacao, Navitas Naturals Organic Maca, Wisdom Natural Vanilla Creme Liquid Stevia, and either a banana with ice, or frozen mango. Yum!

Awesome stuff!

WillowStreamFarms님께서 Jun 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are some in-your-face greens. We love the pure, powerful ingredients. The taste/smell is definitely swampy, but when I mix it with apple juice, it's wonderful. I look forward to drinking it every day and when I gave it to a 4 year-old to try also, she loved it. This company didn't compromise the product with sweeteners and flavors, it's just straight-up goodness. Also good in smoothies!

상품 11-20 중 전체 147 상품