KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Macrolife Naturals, Macro Greens, Superfood, 30 oz (850 g)

₩73,072
₩112,448
할인금액: ₩39,377 (35% 할인)
157 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.7 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (11)
정렬

상품 6-10 중 전체 146 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Satisfied

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

diyhealthhunter님께서 Jun 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been really satisfied with this product thus far. Use it daily in shakes which consist of mainly celery, carrots, bananas, apple or pair for breakfast (also usually break open some other gel caps amino acid complex, taurine, few others). doing a Diatomaceous Earth drink later in the day. It has lasted some time. I usually consume 1-1 & 1/2 scoops a day given all the other veggies/fruits I consume. Feel great and when in a pinch whether it be due to heat/lack of appetite or otherwise this and a clif bar & a banana can hold me down for extended periods of time(3-8 hrs depending on level of physical activity). Haven't compared it to many other formulas out there, may not be "the tastiest" on the market but health doesn't need to TASTE good all the time on the front end, acquire the taste/realize the benefits. I wouldn't really say that fastfood tastes good, it is repulsive for the most part but if you are conditioned to consuming it....simple process.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

the best

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1794033님께서 Nov 30, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

iherb offers this at the best price. Tried them all and macro greens is the only one i can consistently take without gagging. I actually like it and look forward to taking it. More expensive but in my opinion, worth it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Yummmy! I love these greens.

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1917126님께서 Jan 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Whatever anyone said about them not tasting good is bunk. If I can get my husband to drink them anyone can do this. Mixed with juice they taste great. I drink it through a straw, so whatever settles I drink first. I think the reds are too... koolaid like tasting.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great low calorie nutritional supplement.

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1169693님께서 May 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix it with soy milk and it tastes so good that even my pre-teen looks forward to drinking it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great taste, worth the price

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2589154님께서 Nov 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried a few super green food. This is by far the best tasting green food I ever had! I look forward to having it every morning as breakfast! The price seems reasonable as well since it can last up to 90days.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 6-10 중 전체 146 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »