KO

₩76,901

₩118,342

할인금액: ₩41,440 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기
  • Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • 고객 평점

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

the best

Reviewer2745257님께서 Dec 13, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

take 3 large glasses of this a day with a little apple juice and water and watch your health and wellbeing go to the next level. i also take a glass of the miracle reds everyday as well. My energy levels are tremendous.

Awesome!!!!!!

Reviewer2010687님께서 Mar 15, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this product for 7 years. It tastes fantastic, cuts cravings and supplies amazing nutrition. My whole family loves it and takes it daily!

horrible taste, excellent results

Reviewer2167881님께서 Jan 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

oh my, whatever anyone says, this tastes horrible! it is bearable when mixed with lots of fruits in a milkshake. i tried the 8 oz water + juice thing, no way am i doing that again. it feels like it takes you forever to drink that one glass of torture drink. what i do is either mix it in my protein milkshake with frozen fruits OR mix it with about a shot-glass full of water, drink it like you would a tequila :) that works as long as you dont breathe in the smell. the miracle reds taste better but i want the benefit of both. i used to take this greens separately in the pm and the reds in the am but one week of "tequila-sized shots" was too hard for me so i just take it all in the am, in my milkshake. im trying to lose weight but dont want to feel like i have to starve myself or hold myself from food i like but am trying to learn how to do "portions". i guess i should tell you how much i love eating. and i love carbs!! growing up, my friends used to tease me about having an alligator in my stomach coz i never gained any weight and i ate twice as much as they did...until i had a baby. now they tease me that my eating habits are catching up with me. i mix this with macro greens and miracle reds, add 2/3 cup of milk, 1/4-1/3 cup each of 2 frozen fruits and 1/2 cup of ice cream (to sweeten and sort of mask the superfoods flavor). this mix gives me around 530-600 calories and, at first, it seemed like a lot but i noticed how i am not hungry for about 4-5 hours, and if i craved anything, it wasnt something i couldnt fight. plus i have all this energy that i actually do some aerobics after i take this. PLUS i still have lots of energy left AFTER i work out (i normally crash after). TMI but this might help someone: this mix has also made me "regular", going 2-3 times/day tho with no "urgency". if i take it around 8-9am, i start getting hungry by 2pm and i just take some of whatever i have on hand. i was very surprised one day, i made some brownies and can normally eat half of the entire batch in one sitting. i was starting to get hungry so i took a square piece and walked around while eating it. i was surprised that after i had some water, i didnt even want anymore. it wasnt like i was even trying to NOT eat anymore... another proof is when my sister in law got me a box of see's candies and i only took one piece. she knows i can finish a box in two nights of watching tv. and there are days (its been almost 3 weeks) id open it coz i thought i want some chocolates and while trying to decide which to pick, i sort of lose my craving and just close the box. for some reason, whenever i take this, i dont go over my 1200 calorie diet. yes, even with the almost 600 calories in my milkshake. i suppose the exercise helps too, it makes me less hungry and makes me want to move around all day. i dont go overboard with lunch and dinner and would sometimes skip lunch just coz i wasnt hungry. then i can eat a big dinner if i wanted to (before 6pm) but a week after taking this mix, i didnt really feel like eating so much anymore. with my shake mix, i also take multivits and flax seed oil caps. i had really dry winter skin, my face was literally peeling like healing sunburned skin. a week into this supplement combo and my skin feels better plus i havent been breaking out as much as before.

Mmmmmm

Reviewer1212190님께서 Jul 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I simply feel better on the product. Mixes easily in shakes and smoothies. Tastes great--a sweet blend of fruits and veggies.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

THIS IS THE BEST GREENS !

Reviewer3075169님께서 Oct 21, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Macro Greens,is the best tasting greens drink I ever tried. My wife even likes it. I take it in the morning with whey protein and flax,I FEEL great when I use this product.

Satisfied

diyhealthhunter님께서 Jun 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been really satisfied with this product thus far. Use it daily in shakes which consist of mainly celery, carrots, bananas, apple or pair for breakfast (also usually break open some other gel caps amino acid complex, taurine, few others). doing a Diatomaceous Earth drink later in the day. It has lasted some time. I usually consume 1-1 & 1/2 scoops a day given all the other veggies/fruits I consume. Feel great and when in a pinch whether it be due to heat/lack of appetite or otherwise this and a clif bar & a banana can hold me down for extended periods of time(3-8 hrs depending on level of physical activity). Haven't compared it to many other formulas out there, may not be "the tastiest" on the market but health doesn't need to TASTE good all the time on the front end, acquire the taste/realize the benefits. I wouldn't really say that fastfood tastes good, it is repulsive for the most part but if you are conditioned to consuming it....simple process.

the best

Reviewer1794033님께서 Nov 30, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

iherb offers this at the best price. Tried them all and macro greens is the only one i can consistently take without gagging. I actually like it and look forward to taking it. More expensive but in my opinion, worth it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Yummmy! I love these greens.

Reviewer1917126님께서 Jan 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Whatever anyone said about them not tasting good is bunk. If I can get my husband to drink them anyone can do this. Mixed with juice they taste great. I drink it through a straw, so whatever settles I drink first. I think the reds are too... koolaid like tasting.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great low calorie nutritional supplement.

Reviewer1169693님께서 May 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix it with soy milk and it tastes so good that even my pre-teen looks forward to drinking it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great taste, worth the price

Reviewer2589154님께서 Nov 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried a few super green food. This is by far the best tasting green food I ever had! I look forward to having it every morning as breakfast! The price seems reasonable as well since it can last up to 90days.

상품 1-10 중 전체 147 상품