KO

iHerb 상품평

₩34,240

₩42,932

할인금액: ₩8,692 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
  • iHerb has verified with Life Time that there is 50% or l50 mg of trans-resveratrol contained per serving.

• 평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)
    정렬

AWESOME, AND POWERFUL!!!

Reviewer1599831님께서 Sep 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't recommend this highly enough!!! As I understand it, a 1 ounce serving (there are 32 per bottle) is equal to the amount of Resveratrol you'd find in 1,000 glasses of wine. All of the health benefits, with none of the downside of wine consumption.

Life Time Resveratrol

Reviewer1165136님께서 Jul 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I have been using this product now for 2 months. I seem to have more energy, don't seem to have as many aches and pains, I'm sleeping better, not so many hot flashes, my asthma and GERD are much better. I take it morning and night. Love the pricing on this site. They were fast in shipping and I will be ordering more soon.

Martin and Courtney

Reviewer3094179님께서 Jul 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Courtney likes the taste. I think its a little funky but not aweful. Both of us feel that this product is making a noticable difference in our health. I think I notice increased cardiovascular endurance on my bike and in the gym. Also seems to provide a protective factor against cigarette smoke. Courtney says she feels better in the morning if she remembers to take a dose of resveratrol before bed time.I suppose we're just as susceptible as the next person to placebo-effect and hype but this product really seems to be doing something.

Found it here, love it!

Reviewer1552597님께서 Jun 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

After searching far and wide for Resveratrol in liquid form, I found it at iHerb.com. I use it for its antioxidant effect because I don't regularly consume the necessary fruits and/or wines to bolster my system. Very pleased with the product.

makes me feel young i'm 64

Reviewer2672403님께서 Nov 28, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

First day I took it I was pleasantly surprised to have energy and felt great!

So far---great!

Reviewer3296109님께서 Dec 14, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like very few supplement products, I feel this one at work very soon after beginning use. Research on resveratrol is compelling and this product seems to be a great way of getting resveratrol.

Resveratrol

Reviewer1073253님께서 Sep 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great Product. Feel a definite increase in my energy and endurance. Taste Good too.

Dennis

Reviewer1856092님께서 Oct 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product and value I will be ordering again

Mr. Paul Busquaert

Reviewer2601692님께서 Nov 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very satisfied with this product and will ordeer it again soon.

Resveratrol Life Tonic

Reviewer2796449님께서 Dec 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice tasting, very powerful. Highest amount of resveratrol of any product that I-Herb sells.

상품 1-10 중 전체 50 상품