KO

iHerb 상품평

₩29,229

₩40,754

할인금액: ₩11,526 (28% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

In a word: Amazing

Reviewer2377642님께서 Feb 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried *every* vegan protein supplement on the market, and finally found the clear winner. Life's Basics is not chalky, gluey, gloppy, gritty, or any of the other bad adjectives that usually apply to vegan protein powders. The flavor is *utterly* innocuous. There's barely any detectable flavor at all in fact, and it certainly isn't of peas or hemp - just the mildest hint of natural vanilla. Don't be afraid of the "unsweetened" status - it really tastes perfectly fine on its own, and blends invisibly into any kind of smoothie. This powder also mixes better than any I've tried (although the tiny flecks of chia seed tend to fall to the bottom quickly in thinner beverages vs. smoothies.) This is hands down the best vegan protein available!

It rocks.

Reviewer2032992님께서 Jun 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my favorite protein powder yet -- all vegan, it actually enhances rather than decreases taste, goes down well, and is packed full of good stuff. I recommend the Unsweetened flavor.

Love it!!

Reviewer2329983님께서 Jul 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product! I hve to admit the Lifetime's protein powders tend to be sweet (Vanilla & chocolate) so I sometimes mix them Half & half with the unsweeteded Lifetime protein powder, but they are THE BEST vegan protein powder on the market (I dislike rice protein - too gritty, dislike pea protein - Vile!!, hemp just doesn't mix well, stevia - takes like bad liquirish to me) - Lifetime manages to use all three and not only is the result good for you - it tastes sooo good!!! Definatly reccommend!! And the best value for money. Rating 100% A+++ *****

Incredible product

Reviewer2301387님께서 Aug 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Put a little stevia in it and you will love it. I guess a banana would work to. It is a great product.

Great tasting Protein!!

Reviewer2147901님께서 Jul 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this protein. It is from Whole Foods and is unsweetened so it doesn't have the sugar most proteins have. I do add a little vanilla stevia to it to enhance the taste, but it doesn't need much!

Makes great smoothies

Reviewer2708176님께서 May 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I blend with frozen berries, coconut oil and water for my breakfast smoothie. No chalky or gritty feel. Good herb-y taste. Excellent product.

Love this protein mix

Reviewer2257152님께서 Mar 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best protein mix ever! I've been using this for over a year now. Love it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer2161116님께서 Sep 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is much better than the sweetened one. It brings some flavor without the too sweet taste. I like the alternatives to whey or soy protein. Hemp is a nice addition.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The very best protein powder

Reviewer1562668님께서 Oct 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best on the market, in my opinion. No soy or dairy. Love it (and so do a lot of people...getting harder to order).

one of best

Reviewer2096197님께서 Aug 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good taste