KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Surprisingly good

Reviewer3085277님께서 Aug 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was afraid something with Pea protein wouldn't be very palatable. Wrong. This protein is very very good tasting and the availability of unsweetened makes it just about perfect. Of course I nearly always add my own sweetener to taste. This mixes fairly thick which is another plus for me; if you prefer your drinks thin you're going to need to dilute it a bit more than usual.

Lifes Basics Plant Protein unsweetened

Reviewer3207895님께서 Jun 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used many protein powders over the years and was now searching for one that was vegan and had no sweetener. It was a task, because most contain xylitol (yuck), or stevia, which I'm not fond of. This is it. It mixes well with my fruit smoothie or almond milk, no clumping, glopping, etc. The taste is good. The price is also good. The amount of plant protein is good. What else can I say.

For my children

5164712147029291393님께서 Feb 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Highly recommend it!

Best Vegan Protein Powder I Know Of

4815774108470935893님께서 Oct 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was in the supplement industry for a while and got to try a lot of different protein powders. It was really hard to find a product that was high in protein, unsweetened, mixed easily and tasted good enough to use every day. Life Time's Life's Basics fits the bill, plus it has omega-3,6,9 fatty acids.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Tried & True...................& Tasty!!

Reviewer2758126님께서 Sep 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is probably the most versatile Protein mix I have used. Actually 1/2 scoop is good for an average morning drink. Great for us folks watching our sugar.....tastes good too !

Best protein powder

4702811880719139598님께서 Aug 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't normally write reviews, but saw that there were current ones on this protein powder. I've been using this for several years. When I stop using it I notice that I'm not as regular. I also appreciate the protein without soy or dairy. I know that I'm getting amino acids. I use the unsweetened because I don't like the flavor and sweetness of stevia. I mix it with some frozen peaches (from our trees) and a banana and almond milk. Add my fish oil and some of my capsuled vitamins and I have a meal.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Like that it's unsweetened!

4805000536409590091님께서 Aug 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like that it's unsweetened and has vanilla in it. Also that it is a blend of proteins. Will buy again!

Great flavor

Reviewer1770193님께서 Nov 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love that there is a great tasting, unsweetened plant protein powder that I can take! This stuff is delicious, very mild flavor, blends well with my smoothies. I highly recommend it. I even got some for my Dad and he loves it too.

Great

Reviewer1442423님께서 Jul 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't use Whey protein due to it being from dairy, so I tried this protein and it is amazing. Tastes great with smoothies and it doesn't clump up.

Excellent plant protein

eattothrive님께서 Jun 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good in smoothies!