KO

iHerb 상품평

₩27,748

₩39,633

할인금액: ₩11,884 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

skin renewal

Reviewer1284261님께서 May 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Our handi-capped son has a pressure bed sore - the Drs say can not be healed ;; we feel we will prove them wrong ; as the beta glucan skin renewal cream is starting to form new skin after 4 years of Drs trying to heal him

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good for my acne prone, aging skin!

Reviewer2149128님께서 Apr 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Having had acne for over 40 years, I have tried EVERYTHING under the sun, prescription and OTC, and this is one of the best creams I have ever used. It absorbs easily and my face feels soft and looks smoother after application. I like this cream mostly for its' nots, i.e. it does not make me break out, it does not leave an oily residue, it does not contain harmful ingredients, particularly parabens and pthalates, and it does not cost an arm and a leg! A little goes a long way. WGP Beta Glucan, which is derived from the walls of yeast cells, was used in clinical trials (orally) with some very impressive results. It has been shown to aid a particular chemotherapy drug ) causing cancer cells to die) as well as provide radiation protection in mice. (The mice were given lethal doses of radiation and the ones that received the BG survived. Believe it or not, humans and mice are very similar genetically.) Anyway, you can tell I'm a big fan of this product! :) I only hope the manufacturer will someday add a version with sunscreen so it can be used in the morning as well as at night.

Good Soothing Cream

Reviewer2455090님께서 Jun 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried many things and I don't tend to write many reviews, but this cream was worth a review. This cream is very soothing and healing. If I have any skin irritations (like minor dermatitis), I just put some of this on it and the skin looks and feels better quickly. Also, since I use micro retin A and glycolic products, this cream does a good job keeping my face moisturized. I have combo skin, if you have very dry skin, this might not be heavy enough for you. I'm going to reorder as it is a good price for an effective cream.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product to use at night

Reviewer1613721님께서 Jun 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have oily skin so this product I use at night before bed. I truly feel it has some benefits and my wrinkles are less noticeable. I even use it on my lips and they are very soft in the morning when I wake up.

Best face cream

Reviewer3227369님께서 Dec 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have mature, sensitive skin and this cream keeps it calm, soft, and smooth. Skin pores also appear to be minimized.

WONDERFUL SKIN CREAM

Reviewer2873215님께서 Apr 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried so MANY products over the years and have to say this one is among the best. It goes on smooth and continues to keep your face feeling smooth all day. I also feel a little tightness after a while, so really, another plus. I intend to keep puchasing this item at what I feel is a decent price.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품