KO

iHerb 상품평

₩9,062

₩12,820

할인금액: ₩3,759 (29% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great product

Reviewer2990993님께서 May 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this product after reading the magnesium miracle and many reviews on the health benefits of magnesium (too many to list!). I was having issues with both hair lost and excessive perspiration. It helped with both of these issues. I use it as a deodorant and apply 5-6 sprays under the arms daily after my morning showers. I also applied it to my thinning hair areas on my head until the hair shedding stopped. It does sting for awhile when you first apply it. So for those individuals with a low pain tolerance it may not be suitable. Overall I am very pleased with this product and will continue to use it in the future.

Good for leg cramps

Reviewer1234862님께서 Aug 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I'm low on magesium this seems to help a lot with nighttime leg cramps. If you are hypothyroid or not getting enough of potassium or magnesium, this might help you out.

Mixed feeling about this

odereviews님께서 Jan 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Life Flo's magnesium oil (Spray) does work (I was a bit skeptic about this first). It relieves neck/shoulder/back pain quickly, but you need to wash your hands carefully after using magnesium oil. Also make sure you have a healthy skin (no rash, wounds etc.) before applying this. This is cheaply priced magnesium oil, and it last for long. If you are looking for quick help for neck/shoulder pains, you might want to test this combined with magnesium citrate.

Sticky

Reviewer2192311님께서 Nov 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Leaves a bit of a sticky feeling and doesn´t absorb very well. Cramps have gone away though.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Makes it easier to relax

Reviewer1393305님께서 Dec 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I rub this magnesium oil on to my skin - for instance on legs, arms, abdomen. Great when I'm feeling stressed. Only side effect is that it may make dry skin itch. So I don't put it the same place every time, and I use moisturizer in between. To eat magnesium: Get some tablets. Be aware that there are many kinds and that you may need calcium as well.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Использую для волос//////////////////////Use for hair

--Irka--님께서 Aug 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Неприятных ощущений типа жжения нет. И тепла тоже нет. И подшерсток не вылез))))) Но выпадать волосы стали меньше. Поэтому пока оценка 4, если что-то изменится, то и отзыв перепишу./////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Discomfort such as burning there. And the heat either. And undercoat not got))))) But losing his hair smaller. So while the rating 4, if something changes, then rewrite the review.

Good deodorant

Reviewer1319695님께서 Jan 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't know about the mg supplementation, but this is surprisingly effective deodorant. I spray this into my armpits always after shower.

effective mag oil

Reviewer1225616님께서 Jan 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like life flo mag oil even though it is somewhat harsher than Ancient Minerals mag oil. It costs less though, and I haven't had any problems with it. I mostly use it as an evening spray for legs, arms and feet. It helps with sleep, and restores any magnesium deficiency in a few months of regular use.

Will buy again.

4641633055499016160님께서 May 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use as a deodorant. Very happy, will buy again.

magnesium oil

Reviewer3032855님께서 Mar 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

makes my skin feel soft and reduces dryness

상품 1-10 중 전체 53 상품