KO

iHerb 상품평

₩27,968

₩39,121

할인금액: ₩11,153 (29% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

The best Omega 3 I have tried

Reviewer1323828님께서 Aug 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The small capsules are concentrated and easy to swallow, without causing the burping effect of other Omega 3s. The delivery time was excellent too. Thanks Iherb.

love it

Reviewer1981387님께서 Aug 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product

Love this product

Reviewer2607023님께서 Mar 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Someone told me about this product and I tried it. I don't know if it is my imagination... I feel better since taking it. And, there is no after taste that I have experienced with other fish oil products.

~Life Flo Health, Power of Krill, Moega-3 Supercharged, 60 Softgels~

5718773281844167165님께서 Apr 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Certainly easy to swallow, no fishy aftertaste and overall seems a good product and value for money - would certainly buy again and do not like being without Krill especially with winter approaching to keep my immunity strengthened where possible. Highly recommend.

really like this product

Reviewer1518634님께서 Jan 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

really like this product to use with other omegas

Krill, Omega-3

Reviewer3201525님께서 Mar 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I both take this supplement. The review on this one was very helpful.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good product but found a better one

Reviewer1739465님께서 Nov 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

These were good for awhile, but I found Astavita, Virgin Salmon Oil, 1100 mg, 90 Capsules for $11.20 here at Iherb. I took Krill because there was no burping up fishy oil, however Astavita doesn't do that either and is just as good a supplement at a much better price thanks to Iherb!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Has a good amount of astaxanthin.

5311742311727924689님께서 Mar 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

But it just so expensive!

taste and smell fishy

Reviewer2914319님께서 Jul 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

these softgels had a very strong fish smell and taste, also were oily to handle, will not buy again.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품