KO

iHerb 상품평

₩16,994

₩17,223

할인금액: ₩230 (1% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

good taste for the decaf

Reviewer2761191님께서 Mar 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Usually decaf coffee taste bad, but this one taste pretty good! (Not as good as the "real caffine coffee" though) I like it. It has a nice sour fruity taste and no bitterness that decaf tends to have. Also I like the idea of their natural roasting process to protect the antioxident.

It is delicious.

Reviewer3247272님께서 May 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

sweet-smelling. This is a good thing.

Great Cup of Coffee

Reviewer2666562님께서 May 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is wonderful coffee. It mixes up perfectly and is very smooth tasting.

Great coffee!

Reviewer1267227님께서 Jun 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

great flavor. I wish they sold it in a courser ground, as I use a percolator.

Great taste

Reviewer2834623님께서 Mar 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes good and I really like the idea of enhanced antioxidant content. I dont think Ill buy again since it is somewhat expensive for me and I think ill wait until more research confirms the enriching process.

Great Flavored Coffee

5165476310673703134님께서 Jan 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has such a nice smooth flavor. I was pleasantly surprised.

Beautiful Coffee

5076834382111492250님께서 May 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the nicest decaf coffee 'si have ever tasted. Thank you I Herb for your wonderful service and great prices. Very happy.

Great taste!

Caragh님께서 Feb 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love that it is spring water decaffeinated. Delicious too! Strong so you do get the feel of coffee!

Great product!

5065535289764256200님께서 Mar 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent coffee! Very healthy too... I've tried many decaf types of coffee, but this is the best. It tastes the same as regular coffee, with full aroma.

delicious and mild

AndreaFrankel님께서 Dec 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the purported health benefits. Since I prefer a darker roast flavor, I mix 2 scoops of this decaf LEF coffee with one scoop of a dark roasted organic coffee. My only complaint is that I use a French press, and would prefer a coarse grind (or whole bean so I can grind my own), but it's only available in a fairly fine grind.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품