KO

iHerb 상품평

₩33,930

₩45,241

할인금액: ₩11,310 (25% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Give boost to CoQ10

kanaca님께서 Mar 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like this more than the sublingual version I bought recently. I can't tell whether LE or Jarrow is better. Maybe LE, if I were pushed to choose.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

PQQ in daily use for ever

4827376572930828225님께서 Dec 15, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Subscribed by my doctor, part of my daily supplement for ever.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Dont notice any difference / En huomaa mitään eroa aiempaan oloon

5001938772550186778님께서 Aug 27, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this almost 90 capsules/ 3 months. I dont notice any difference when eating this or any change to my health or symphtoms. I have MCS. Doctor told me that I should take these, but as I said.. I think these dont help me...I dont feel more energy or anything. Also I dont have anything bad to say of PQQ. Nothing bad to say, but nothing good eather. Still I maybe try one more pack. FIN: olen käyttänyt 90 kapselin verran tuotetta. En huomaa mitään eroa olossani syönkö tätä vai enkö. Käytän tätä ubiqinolin (50) kanssa antioksidanttilääkärin määräyksestä. Minulla on MCS. Ei ole mitään haittavaikutuksia, mutta en koe mitään apuakaan näistä olleen. Silti aion ehkä syödä vielä yhden purkin näitä. Ei siis varsinaisesti mitään pahaa sanottavaa, mutta ei kyllä mitään hyvääkään kerrottavaa.

Used it with CoQ10

4612120995713906551님께서 May 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this along with CoQ10 following a recommendation. Apparently they work in tandem, or enhance each others absorption, I can't remember, unfortunately. I noticed a subtle effect with the CoQ10 (also Life Extension brand) but as soon as I added PQQ I was getting out of bed within a minute of my alarm going off and able to exercise despite being in the throes of some terrible fatigue (found out it was iron deficiency).

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품