KO

iHerb 상품평

₩16,583

₩22,118

할인금액: ₩5,535 (25% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Pomegranate

Reviewer1858703님께서 8 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this because it is supposed to be good for old people. I take this and a bunch of other stuff, and for some reason, maybe partly pomegranate, I am healthier at 73 than I was at 53. I mean really markedly healthier.

Excellent health imporvement

Reviewer2209625님께서 1 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My gums were always inflamed until I started using this product. I take 2 x 1. My last few dental exams have gone really well. I wished they sell it in larger capacity bottles such as 120 Veggi Caps. or larger. I further noticed my Prostate is getting better as I have less night trips.

Works great!

Reviewer2156188님께서 6 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helped to stabilise my husband's blood pressure within safe parameters. Previously, it was a little on the high side and fluctuated a bit even though he is on blood pressure medication.

LEX-95603

Reviewer1944515님께서 3 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product seems to help me feel replenished.

Awesome!

Reviewer3327349님께서 8 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

These give you the benefits without the sugar or calories. Also, not hard on the stomach. I will be getting thses from now on.

high concentration

Reviewer1508866님께서 5 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the most powerful, one-a-day pomegranate extract available (that I've seen). I give it to my wife everyday. That's the highest complement I can give a product.

LEF Pomegranate Extract Capsules

Reviewer2633229님께서 12 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

These were recommended by my husband's physician for his prostate condition.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I'd rather take the capsules instead of drinking the juice.

Reviewer2364344님께서 9 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Pomegranates have shown many health benefits and have a long history back to ancient Greek, Roman and Biblical times.

Just perfect.

Reviewer1513028님께서 1 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is so easy to take these capsules instead of buying the bottles of liquid pomegrante of different qualities. These are of good quality and so easy to take.

Quality & value I can trust

Reviewer1519193님께서 10 12, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This brand of D-3 recommended by leading prostate cancer physician following UCLA study supporting effectiveness in PCa.

상품 1-10 중 전체 20 상품