KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Lung congestion?

alloriginal님께서 Apr 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

THIS is the remedy when suffering from chest congestion. It works remarkably well. Seems to work best when taken at the same time as vitamin c, on an empty stomach. Within an hour or two, the congestion is gone and your lungs feel like a teenager again. I take it with an Ester-C. For smokers or former smokers, or anyone afflicted with bronchitis, this is the stuff! Click my reviewer name to see how you can save up to $10 off your first order (free shipping too!). Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

amazing antioxidant

Reviewer1679903님께서 Oct 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

NAC is a very good antioxidant especially for the liver. It is officialy used as an antidote to paracetamol (acetaminophen) overdose. Also it is used as cough remedie.

Great antioxidant but must take with 1:3 ratio with vitamin C

Reviewer1399339님께서 Nov 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This antioxidant must be used with 1:3 ratio of Vitamin C to be truly effective. So I take this with 2 Emergen-C (2g Vitamin C) So 600mg:1800/2000mg is the ratio. Hope that made sense!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

treating mood swings. I also have high lead and Mercury levels in my system.

Reviewer2167579님께서 Sep 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this product for 6 weeks one twice a day and I am feeling well. I will not know for several months if it is the reason for my improvement as my moods (good and bad) can last for several months.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

When I must take something with acetaminophen

Reviewer3117408님께서 Aug 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I learned to combine NAC with acetaminophen (and a vitamin C) to protecy my liver. I like the LEF brand, though I can't prove they're better than another.

N-Acetyl Cysteine

Reviewer2923564님께서 May 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Felt the effect immediately (paired with L-Carnosine).

very good

Reviewer1782316님께서 Apr 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I always trust Life Extension products and this one is no exception.

Blepharitis

Reviewer1262246님께서 Mar 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I often get eye infections and have been told I have Blepharitis. So, I decided to try this product, since it was listed at aurorahealthcenter.org as a supplement that helps with Blepharitis..I have been taking this product for about 10 weeks. While my eyes still get red, so far, I have not had a full blown eye infection since taking it.

Very good

Reviewer1315766님께서 Feb 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

LE does there homework.

Helps lung function

Reviewer2106536님께서 Aug 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has had great success with this product. It thins the mucus, and makes it easier to clear from the throat. Maybe it is even improving his lung function.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 19 상품