KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

magnesium

Reviewer2986832님께서 Oct 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product is brillant has improved my sugar cravings

Helps with Seizures!

Reviewer1840526님께서 Oct 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My 20 year old autistic son takes these every day and has gone from 3 seizures a week to 3 seizures a year! He takes this with Vitamin B6 as well

Great Product

LauraAhearn님께서 Jul 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Life Extension Magnesium is a far superior product to other Magnesium supplements. I can use just 1 of these caplets and get the same effects as using over 1,000 mg of other brands. Great product for those with bp needs and for helping to keep things moving properly.

Review From Western Australia

4655521012837380671님께서 Aug 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would like to say that I have never found such a good value for money magnesium. I suffer badly from constipation because of my underactive thyroid. Within 2 days my constipation is a problem of the past. Thankyou iHerb

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2536790님께서 Dec 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product!

GOOD PRODUCT

Reviewer1620993님께서 Nov 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this for relaxation at night and to help with cramps in legs. It works very well and my experience with this manufacturer has always been good.

Magnesium

Reviewer2343205님께서 Jul 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's working :)

Great Item

Reviewer2050611님께서 Mar 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Large but easy to swallow tablets. Would buy again.

Life extension magnesium caps

Reviewer2564775님께서 Nov 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i take one a day iatt night andd it helps me ot to have anyore mscle ramps

Good product, good price

Reviewer1557324님께서 Apr 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am not sure why, but this product seems to have a better calming effect on my slight heart arythmias. I wish they made it in 250 Mg tablets are capsules so I could split the dose into two parts. I think one might get better benefits that way, than taking a whole days dose at one time. One can pour out half of it into some apple sauce for AM and the rest for PM. Some people get diareeha from to much magnesium at one time.

상품 1-10 중 전체 34 상품