KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Necessary with Vitamin D

4738671590158257494님께서 Apr 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this as I must take 4,000 units of Vitamin D daily. Vitamin K2 helps get it into your bones.

Very good

4669693988845461808님께서 Apr 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works. Very good together with 5000 IU of D3. Nails become white and strong like cat's claws :)

Super k is better

priyanka님께서 Jan 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

i bought this in error. i need to take like 12 to equal 2 of the Super K by life extensions. not a good deal. most need higher doses than this.

pounding headache

Reviewer2106073님께서 Dec 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think I don't require a vitamin K supplement because it gave me an immense headache that last 2 days. After repeatly trying the jury is out. Not meant for me.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

good

bugajuk님께서 Jun 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of vitamins where you can't say is there differense or not. But i think it is good quality.

It is nowhere mentioned that the MK-7 is derived from fermented, organic natto

4771196501841825363님께서 May 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The source of the MK-7 is not mentioned on this product. I am almost done with the first pack and have my doubts about the efficacy of this product, will be looking to shift brands.

Good Product

adechamplain님께서 Apr 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product seems of the highest quality however I have now purchased the Super K with K2 formulation from Life Extension. Life Extension and Thorne Research are companies I trust and are always high quality products without any fillers and expedients like Magnesium stereate which are toxic to the liver. I just think from my research that if you supplement with Vitamin D which I do (and I think most people should) then you need a higher dose of Vitamin K2 than this product supplies which is why I've moved to the Super K supplement and will not give this product a 5 star rating. Vitamin K2 is required along with Vitamin D, Calcium and other minerals to help your bones stay strong as you age. Of course some weight bearing exercise (running, weight training etc) is also a great help but K2 helps the calcium to go where it's needed in the bones rather then be directed in the soft tissue and do damage to the body. I highly recommend everyone read about the benefit of K2 and start using this supplement in your daily regime but I'd suggest a higher dose than this.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Low Dose K2

4949931180143015639님께서 Oct 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fantastic service from iherb. I take the low dose Vitamin K2 in the hope it will remove some of the calcium from my arteries and love the tiny capsules.

Good quality product

ReviewerKJE님께서 Sep 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Life Extension are very relaible and always have good quality products.

Life Extension K2

4624198671295387111님께서 Jun 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought it for my mum, as it's low dose so it's safe for her. I must say great quality and very good price. Will definitely buy more.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품