KO

iHerb 상품평

₩17,202

₩22,940

할인금액: ₩5,738 (25% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Works Great !

Reviewer2309150님께서 Jul 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a Diabetic and this really helps with the neuropothy in my legs, I take as directed on the label, everyday and I don't have any leg pains, if I go without taking this for just two days, the pain starts back up.

Kidneys never better

Reviewer3064193님께서 Jul 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Kidneys never better

Good for vision

Romero님께서 Aug 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read something about benfo protecting blood vessels of the eye, indeed I saw a diference in red spots and overall vision, rate 5 because work more than I expected.

Diabetic Nuropathy

Reviewer2609632님께서 Apr 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband had alot of nerve pain in his legs, especially at night, due to being a Diabetic. Taking these as suggested on the label, 4 a day; his pain has subsided greatly and he is able to sleep much better now. Going to a chiropractor regularly also helped his Nuropathy.

Benfotiamine

Reviewer1878975님께서 Mar 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great supplement for diabetes.

great product

Reviewertommi님께서 Apr 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Using it with q10, magnesium and karnosine for heart problems.

Life Extension, Benfotiamine with Thiamine, 100 mg, 120 Capsules

noneofyourfrigginbusiness님께서 Feb 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ (5/5). A high quality product.

I give it a try

5109157552070576586님께서 Oct 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read many positive and negative opinion about this stuff. As I'm a borderline type 2 diabetic I give it a shot before I move to something stronger. So far no any negative effects, my blood sugar is a bit less than before. Lets see how it works out after a few weeks.

ERVIN

Reviewer1596912님께서 Nov 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Service is excellant and quick, Shipping is very reasonable. [one company was going to charge me $40.00 to ship 2 bottles]evidently they didn't have a clue where Canada is] Thanks very much..

Too Early to tell

Reviewer2828911님께서 Mar 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think I see benefits but it seems too early to tell

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품