KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 13 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Way Better Than It Has Any Right To Be

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3238547님께서 Nov 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking regular Boswellia extract for about a year and believe that it helped me somewhat with BPH and joint pain. But I had to take three giant capsules every day. This AprexFlex is one small capsule taken once a day and it seems to definitely be even MORE effective for me than the crude extract. They claim that this formulation is absorbed much better and produces higher blood levels of the active components, but I was very skeptical until I'd used it for a few weeks and now I am convinced. Well worth the extra cost per capsule and probably a better value in the long run.

5-lox inhibitor with ApresFlex

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3140069님께서 Aug 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product. I've taken it for 2 months, and my rheumatoid arthritis pain is almost non-existent.

The latest in boswellia

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1694767님께서 Jan 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is brand new from Life Extension. The boswellia is in much greater concentration than has been available. Boswellia works wonderfully for arthritis.

love it

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1371177님께서 Feb 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using normal boswellia tablets before and it took about 2 weeks to work. This product has started working in less than 1 week. Makes a big difference to my inflamed gut. I love it!

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

This product has given me back my hands

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5306390356592767518님께서 Jun 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My Osteoarthritis of the hands was causing me great discomfort and I needed constant heat therapy and painful manipulation to make my hands useful. The biggest problems I had was accidental catching my fingers on doors clothing etc. and driving where my fingers would curl up and spasm. Excruciatingly painful. ALL GONE. It was subtle at first but one day I realized I wasn't experiencing any pain. I am so pleased to have my hands back.

상품 1-5 중 전체 13 상품