KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great for Rheumatoid arthritis and osteo arthritis

Reviewer1377782님께서 Apr 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is still too soon to give a full review but I have had severe pain in my spine and neck due to RA and osteoarthritis. We both take this, just one a day, and after two bottles, my pain has subsided enormously. I feel much more flexible. My husbands osteoarthritis pain has reduced as well. I haven't been able to take my prescription medication for RA for a long while because of some serious issues with it, hence the severe pain, but these are wonderful. I feel that as I continue to take them each day,my pain will decrease even more. I will update when this happens to let you all know how this magic pill is working. God bless you all.

Highly pleased!!!

Reviewer2073121님께서 Apr 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Read research that shows5-Lox inhibitor holds promise for slowing the growth of certain forms of cancer tumors. Recommended it to a family member among other supplements. Overall the results of all the supplements has shown very positive results. Continue to reorder regularly.

After comparing to other ApresFlex products from Life Extension

Sickness-ELIMINATOR님께서 Mar 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

After comparing to other ApresFlex products from Life Extension, I decided to buy only this and not combination products, because other ingredients in combinations products are Very heavy, so I would need to take 2 or 4 capsules per day instead of 1, and the price would also be much higher. . . Boswellia serrata is an Ayurvedic herb which appears to be quite anti-inflammatory, helpful against osteoarthritis, and may help cerebral edema. Boswellia serrata appears to have preliminary evidence for anti-inflammatory joint disorders. . . . How to take the right dose: Brand name products of boswellia serrata (ex. 5-Loxin(TM), Aflapin(TM), AprèsFLEX(TM)) tend to have higher concentrations of AKBA, and are usually once daily doses of 100-250mg taken with the first meal of the day.

Helping

Reviewer1883861님께서 Jan 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am taking this for IBD, but it seems to be helping arthritis as well. It didn't seem to work very well, though, until I started taking 2 a day, in separate doses. Your mileage may vary.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Might be having an effect

4984616537312914456님께서 Jun 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this for TMJ and gut pain. I am also taking amitriptyline, which has been prescribed to me by my doctor. I think the 5-LOX inhibitor is a rather mild analgesic. I will probably try to do without once I have run out of these and see if I notice any difference.

great

Reviewer1113279님께서 Jan 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gave me my flexibility back

Have not used

5699157174387204378님께서 Dec 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this product and then realized that the research done on this product is all over the place in terms of side effects and benefits. There seems to have been a large number of people who have used products that include boswellia and have had unpleasant side-effects. I will probably try them at some point, but I still have an anxiety about trying them out.

5-Lox Efficacy

Reviewer1957911님께서 Oct 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tried these for 1st time, they seem to work, have taken for nearly a month so probably too soon to tell, however thus far worth a 4 star.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This product has given me back my hands

5306390356592767518님께서 Jun 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My Osteoarthritis of the hands was causing me great discomfort and I needed constant heat therapy and painful manipulation to make my hands useful. The biggest problems I had was accidental catching my fingers on doors clothing etc. and driving where my fingers would curl up and spasm. Excruciatingly painful. ALL GONE. It was subtle at first but one day I realized I wasn't experiencing any pain. I am so pleased to have my hands back.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good product, excellent quality

4861057319201524050님께서 Nov 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Satisfied