KO

₩132,813

₩148,229

할인금액: ₩15,416 (10% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Works excellent

Reviewer2175913님께서 Sep 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this product for the purpose of oobes and lucid dreams, and it works excellent for this purpose.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great produt for memory and well being

Reviewer2377105님께서 Apr 03, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has really helped me with my memory problems and general well being feeling. I have tried other suplements including 5 HTP, Ginko, Phosphatidylserine and others, but this has help me the best,

+1d2 INT

Reviewer2151304님께서 Jan 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm in my mid-30's and this stuff legititmately works wonders. The powerful effect it has on my dreams after only one day had me sold. Now after six months or so I literally feel like someone added more RAM to my brain's CPU!

Highly recommended

Reviewer1608483님께서 Jan 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My Father has dementia - and this seems to help, doesn't take the memory loss away - but I noticed that when he didn't use it, there was a considerable difference in how he functioned during the day.

re possible Alzheimers

Reviewer3234831님께서 Nov 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

my wife would appear to be some better as a result of taking 3 capsules a day [meals]

Great Product.

5332380607963240708님께서 Aug 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I brought this product mainly for lucid dreaming, and i have not been disappointed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Works great for memory enhancement!

Reviewer2324495님께서 Oct 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

At 60 years old I feel like I upgraded my mental hard-drive! Make sure to follow directions (start out with only the 4MG dose for a few weeks or you may get a headache) and always drink a lot of water with it. Dehydration causes headaches, too: I also use the Jarrow Neuro Optimizer which makes your brain work faster, too. I can really feel the difference on the days I run out the door without it. My brain literally slows down. Then I remember - I forgot my brain vitamins!

still not sure

Reviewer1685308님께서 Sep 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Noticed a slight increase in concentration from this, it is enhanced somewhat when you take a good b supplement alongeside so yeah it does work on recall, although it is no miracle stand alone memory enhancer; better with a supplement protocol.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helps with a lot of different things for me...

Reviewer2726041님께서 Apr 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Galantamind helps my with my studies. I have ADD-pi, and it helps me focus and "get on" with the tasks I have to do. Seems to help me sleep better at night too since I am more active during the day (and more exhausted in the evenings). Helps me cut down on nicotine use too. I don't really like nicotine, although it helps me focus sometimes, I still use it more or less compulsively like an addict. Galantamind makes me much more sensitive to the effects of nicotine which makes me smoke much less, which is a good thing! I have used Galanamind before, it's one of the supplements I keep in stock at all times to function better. Don't know who to recommend it to. But if you have ADD with predominantly inattentive symptoms then give it a try! The bottle is expensive but lasts a while. (I take ½-1 pill per day)

Seem to be effective

Reviewer2698345님께서 Jan 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product enables one to remember things more easily as well as to focus more deeply.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품