KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

To help control sugar

Reviewer2091610님께서 Apr 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since I started taking my sugar runs about 10 points lower .I take 1tblsp 3 times a day .I also take beef liver with this .

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great form of Vitamin Bs - plus!

Reviewer3242654님께서 Apr 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product really lives up to the hype - tastes great, dissolves easily and has given me none of the mold-type allergy problems I've had with other brewer's yeast products. A1.

Healthy Amino Acid source and a flea & tick preventor

Reviewer1718013님께서 Dec 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have only been using it for a few weeks so far no ticks. My Golden Retriever is out in the woods a few times a week always would get ticks. so far so good plus all the amino acids have to help his overall health. 1 lb. can at my local co-op $20. Not bad on my salad and soups too.

I love it!

Reviewer1259591님께서 Nov 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It helps my PMS symptoms (depression and such). My skin looks younger and I feel healthier since I started to take it. My husband likes this product a lot too!

Super Food

Reviewer2884447님께서 Apr 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Better than swallowing another pill ... Brewers Yeast is a healthy way to get lots of good vitamins. It's easy to add to soups, cereals, smoothies, etc. It tastes good and it's a great value at iherb.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

A Wonderful Nutritional Supplement.

Reviewer2978147님께서 Mar 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've taken some form of Brewer's yeast for years and I've used it as additional source of B-complex vitamins, chromium, and selenium. This brand has a rather pleasnt taste and was a very good value for the money. I will purchase again.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Simply The Best Brewer's Yeast On The Market!

Reviewer1238034님께서 Mar 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I researched all the brewer's yeast products. This is the top of the list for quality and taste!

Protein supplement

Reviewer2404898님께서 Feb 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is added to my oatmeal, cereals, meatloaf. It helps with my IBS and provides extra protein without dealing with whey sensitivity.

Best Tasting

Reviewer1951675님께서 Nov 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I mix this product with other ingredients to make a smoothie that we have been drinking for breakfast for about 10 years. It is the best tasting yeast I have found. IHerb sell it for the best price.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

my first try at this product

Reviewer1962846님께서 Nov 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am trying this product out, replacing the NOW brand. So far, so good.

상품 31-40 중 전체 48 상품