KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great tasting....my cat loves it too!

Reviewer1014892님께서 Feb 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was recommended to me by a nutritionist because it is an excellent product, without fortification, which is very important for a high quality yeast. I also read that this yeast is very good for cats and dogs because it helps repel fleas.

excellent product!

Reviewer1325761님께서 Feb 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good for healthy skin, and energy all day!

brewers yeast

Reviewer3271685님께서 Mar 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My friend who has an aversion to brewers yeast had found your brewers yeast highly recommended as it did not contain the usual taste found in other yeast that she has used, I can only say it is the best we have used and when this product is finished expect our order to come through, thanking you, don wreford, Australia.

Great Taste, Great Company

Reviewer2630362님께서 Apr 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product with a rich and nutty flavor. I use it on popcorn, to top my salad, in soups and stews -- very versatile. After reading the previous customer reviews on this product, I'm really glad I ordered this particular product. I'll continue to use it.

WOW!

Reviewer2627799님께서 Nov 26, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just started this for my dogs and I did not expect to see a difference, and I have! Their coats are shinnier and they do not hve that dog smell anymore. I am reordering 2 today!

Pet Use

Reviewer2996999님께서 Apr 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm using this product as a supplement for my four dogs to give them good nutrition as well as to help prevent fleas and ticks. It seems to be working good when given regularly.

Healthy Amino Acid source and a flea & tick preventor

Reviewer1718013님께서 Dec 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have only been using it for a few weeks so far no ticks. My Golden Retriever is out in the woods a few times a week always would get ticks. so far so good plus all the amino acids have to help his overall health. 1 lb. can at my local co-op $20. Not bad on my salad and soups too.

Excellent Product.

Reviewer1148046님께서 Feb 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It seems to be working well to keep the fleas off of my inside and outside pets. I am hoping it keeps the ticks off this summer as well!

Brewers Yeast

Reviewer2352590님께서 Feb 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find this product to be very helpfull

very good

Reviewer1828090님께서 Apr 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

the item arrived as scheduled with a good condition.

상품 31-40 중 전체 48 상품