KO

₩5,796

₩6,689

할인금액: ₩893 (13% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Stains

Reviewer2881029님께서 Jun 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really liked this deodorant, until it started staining all of my shirts. It left dark grey stains at the armpit area and anywhere else on my shirts it touched. Bummer, it worked really well.

No aluminum!

Reviewer2071137님께서 Oct 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good alternative to regular deodorant. Nice fragrance and it works for me.

nothing special

Reviewer1834829님께서 Apr 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Expected it will work good, as writen here. Bought 2 different of "Lafe's Natural Body Care" roll deodorants for me and my Mum. But it does work well enough neither for me, not for Mum. We both feel wet after midday. Trying to find something better.

bof

5148937462875459942님께서 Nov 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

odeur de lavande très prononcée, et pas une longue tenue surtout en cas de forte chaleur

End of sweating odours

4692604744658161690님께서 Jun 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this product.....it smells good and is natural. I am into my second purchase and I really enjoy using it.

nice

Reviewer2661496님께서 Jun 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

a good natural product

doesn't irritate...

Reviewer1508425님께서 Feb 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

...the most sensitive skin. Works more effectively than other natural deodorants at combating odor.

Great!

Reviewer1127281님께서 Feb 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This deodorant is the only natural one that works! And it works GREAT, even with sport etc.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer3217150님께서 Feb 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good deo roll. Keeps you all day long.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

All right for low activity days

Xhalax님께서 Jul 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This deodorant is fine for low activity days, when I am just hanging around at home or getting groceries. However it doesn't really keep me dry when I am more active (like going to the stables or choir practice). It smells a bit like citronella, which is odd, because I don't think there's any citronella in it. I will probably use this for those low activity days, and find something that works better for me for the days when I am more active.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품