KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,933

₩15,286

할인금액: ₩2,354 (15% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Kombucha extract

Reviewer1864729님께서 Oct 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has no sour or bitter taste like Kombucha drink, so I wonder is it really benefiting my body. I can't tell any difference in my digestion or health. I hope the help is subtle.

S.R. Boyle from Sydney

Reviewer1307389님께서 Aug 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Kombucha is rich in antioxidants and probiotic acids... it energises, detoxifies and cleanses the blood of disease-causing toxins.Based on the evidence of personal experience as documented on countless web sites devoted to Kombucha benefits, these include: arthritis pains, intestinal problems, digestive disorders, kidney stones, high cholesterol, chronic fatigue, asthma, bronchitis, migraine, eczema, headaches, constipation, diabetes, rheumatism, anxiety, dizziness and insomnia. I just love the product.....

Pleasantly surprised

Reviewer1341315님께서 Mar 17, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Whenever I try a new product, I am a bit wary. But Kombuca has been wonderful for me. My skin looks wonderful, I haven't had a single pimple in the two months since I started taking it!

A+

Reviewer2593963님께서 Apr 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good, nicely packaged and came fast.

Kombucha Tea Extract

Reviewer2822148님께서 Sep 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have found it helpful for immune system, stomach acid attacks, weight loss (in conjunction with a low fat diet), so far. Not been using it too long. Now take it regularly daily in juice drinks.

Great product

Reviewer2798027님께서 May 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good for liver.

Kombucha 2000, Kombucha Tea Extract, 1 fl oz

Reviewer2407170님께서 Aug 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great price and excellent product!

Kombucha

Reviewer1353729님께서 Mar 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use it everyday in my tea! Lovely taste

satisfied

Reviewer2934620님께서 Apr 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

satisfied

seems to be great

Reviewer1128610님께서 Oct 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

doesn't taste