KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

My favorite!

Reviewer2362743님께서 Nov 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hands down, this is my favorite conditioner. I am a product junkie at my core, and I love experimenting with different products. I always thought most conditioners work well with my hair, but this product makes such a huge difference! I usually switch my products up often, but this time decided to use this conditioner every day until the bottle finished. Wow! The effect this conditioner had on my hair over time was awesome. As I used up the bottle my curly hair became smoother, softer, and way more managable. It significantly cut down the amount of time I spent detangling and fussing with my hair. I've since run out and other conditioners just aren't doing the same for me. That's why I'm here to order five bottles! :)

Works really well!

Reviewer1625550님께서 Jul 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used a lot of natural haircare products and this is one of the best. It feels so creamy and my hair is softer afterwards. Smells nice. Definitely will be buying more Kiss My Face products.

5 stars

australia님께서 May 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of my favourite conditioners that is also cost efficient.

Nice

Reviewer2258765님께서 Nov 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very fresh scent and creamy texture. Doesn't really work for me, because my hair is too overprocessed, but detangles hair allright and is suitable for everyday use.

Perfect

Reviewer1452876님께서 Mar 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have very thin hair and this conditioner is after shampooing very good and I can comb my hair easily.

best of the best ;)

Reviewer1416045님께서 May 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

i like this conditioner very much!! I have dry ends and greasy roots. I use the conditioner only on ends and it works as a mask!

choice, mate!

Reviewer3060193님께서 Aug 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

actually feels like body lotion when you squeeze out on my palm. very nice conditioner. you don't need much either so goes down slow. especially I only wash my hair once a week with sham&con and the rest of days just use water only. No-poo strategy works well for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great conditioner for curly coarse hair and fine hair!

Reviewer1678693님께서 Jun 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I both use this and we have different hair types. Softens hair , detangles and adds shine without heaviness! get this one!!!

Beats the salon concoctions

5435307893939614292님께서 Feb 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

So I have long wavy dyed hair that frizzes in a BIG poofy way. It's super dry because of where I live and tends to feel like straw. I use this and my hair came out so much calmer it was ridiculous I was raving all night about how awesome this stuff is. I went to the salon and after using 4 different products in my hair it still poofed out. It was by far worse. I went home washed out all that nonsense and put my conditioner back in my hair. (I leave a little in per another review. Fixed my problem. My hair calmed back down. I can actually go out while it's drying and not worry that it will be too wild. My hair is so much softer, no straw here. It worked after the first time and it's been my go to now! I have used it for about a month and I am a convert. I am going to try the green kind because it's a bigger bottle BUT that said I am still using the same shampoo and conditioner this entire time. I still have plenty left because my hair is not so dry it's not absorbing so much product anymore that damages my hair. Seriously blown away!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent for my curly hair

5598353275234463590님께서 Sep 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Found excellent, moisturising for my curly hair without weighing down. iHerb excellent company, quick postage to Australia

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품