KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent for my curly hair

5598353275234463590님께서 Sep 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Found excellent, moisturising for my curly hair without weighing down. iHerb excellent company, quick postage to Australia

Irritating!

vickyherb님께서 Jun 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love Kiss My Face products, but this conditioner I had to give away. I thought it would be refreshing, but it turns out the mint was too much! I got a terrible burning sensation all over my scalp and hairline. Despite rinsing the conditioner off right away, my hair was stuck with a toothpastey smell for the rest of the day. Not cool.

Beats the salon concoctions

5435307893939614292님께서 Feb 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

So I have long wavy dyed hair that frizzes in a BIG poofy way. It's super dry because of where I live and tends to feel like straw. I use this and my hair came out so much calmer it was ridiculous I was raving all night about how awesome this stuff is. I went to the salon and after using 4 different products in my hair it still poofed out. It was by far worse. I went home washed out all that nonsense and put my conditioner back in my hair. (I leave a little in per another review. Fixed my problem. My hair calmed back down. I can actually go out while it's drying and not worry that it will be too wild. My hair is so much softer, no straw here. It worked after the first time and it's been my go to now! I have used it for about a month and I am a convert. I am going to try the green kind because it's a bigger bottle BUT that said I am still using the same shampoo and conditioner this entire time. I still have plenty left because my hair is not so dry it's not absorbing so much product anymore that damages my hair. Seriously blown away!

Mint, not palmarosa

5173106373994566202님께서 Jun 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I dreamed about rose smell with minty feeling, but it was opposite.

Doesn't last too long

odereviews님께서 Nov 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Price was fairly cheap, and the product does help with damaged hair. Too bad that this doesn't last too long. I'm gonna try another brand.

5 stars

australia님께서 May 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of my favourite conditioners that is also cost efficient.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Beach hair

Reviewer2945196님께서 Jul 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this stuff on my hair while dry and then rinse it out after spending the day at the beach. The sun and salt can really damage my fine, long, curly, color-treated hair, but this stuff puts all the moisture back into my hair and DOESN'T LEAVE IT GREASY. I'll definitely be taking a few bottles on my surf trip later this year.

Great!

sweetheart님께서 Jun 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a very nice product! It's not completely natural and that's why I only give it four stars.

choice, mate!

Reviewer3060193님께서 Aug 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

actually feels like body lotion when you squeeze out on my palm. very nice conditioner. you don't need much either so goes down slow. especially I only wash my hair once a week with sham&con and the rest of days just use water only. No-poo strategy works well for me.

Works really well!

Reviewer1625550님께서 Jul 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used a lot of natural haircare products and this is one of the best. It feels so creamy and my hair is softer afterwards. Smells nice. Definitely will be buying more Kiss My Face products.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품