KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Kiss My Face, Miss Treated Conditioner, Palmarosa Mint, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

₩7,104
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 15 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

My favorite!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2362743님께서 Nov 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hands down, this is my favorite conditioner. I am a product junkie at my core, and I love experimenting with different products. I always thought most conditioners work well with my hair, but this product makes such a huge difference! I usually switch my products up often, but this time decided to use this conditioner every day until the bottle finished. Wow! The effect this conditioner had on my hair over time was awesome. As I used up the bottle my curly hair became smoother, softer, and way more managable. It significantly cut down the amount of time I spent detangling and fussing with my hair. I've since run out and other conditioners just aren't doing the same for me. That's why I'm here to order five bottles! :)

Works really well!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1625550님께서 Jul 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used a lot of natural haircare products and this is one of the best. It feels so creamy and my hair is softer afterwards. Smells nice. Definitely will be buying more Kiss My Face products.

5 stars

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

australia님께서 May 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of my favourite conditioners that is also cost efficient.

Nice

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2258765님께서 Nov 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very fresh scent and creamy texture. Doesn't really work for me, because my hair is too overprocessed, but detangles hair allright and is suitable for everyday use.

Perfect

Reviewer1452876님께서 Mar 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have very thin hair and this conditioner is after shampooing very good and I can comb my hair easily.

상품 1-5 중 전체 15 상품